Gay Sikh Person

serenity

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife
wat if a homo vows never to have sex.. is that ok with u then?

well if they are sikh arent they doing that anyway? theres no way they can get married to someone of the same sex in sikhi, so either they get married for family or stay single...

wat if they never have sex .. but want companionship for family.. and adopt a child..

not u mkhalsa.. but some ppl here need to be a little more accepting of GOd's world

they should still hook it up with a woman

sorry mod sahib i know :@

agreed

they should still only be with woman, if it wuz that case we'd have man falling in love with man constantly but its not

< admin cut - Congratulations Gabroo Khalistan Dah, I will requesting the Admins to ban you permanently. Please come back with a new id and a new attitude. Guru jee dee kirpaa naal you will learn the meaning of "naa ko bairee nahee baegaanaa sagal sang ham ko banaaee" and even if you don't agree with gay lifestyle - which is fine because it is in fact against Sikh tenets - you should not go against gay people - who are biologically prone to feel lust for their same gender. Lust is a problem that needs to be fixed, but you have no right to continually bash these people. YOu have no right to say the things about them you have said in this post. For this reason I am making my request today that you be banned. Please, if you do get a new account, try to remember this what I have told you today. >

Guest SikhForLife

lol dude...

they should still hook it up with a woman
so u value sex just as much as u value gristhi jeevan?

i happen to believe they are on a completely different levels... gristhi jeevan being with accordance to sikhi.

gays suck

ooo ya. they r coming to get u .. u better watch out.. pretty soon uh oh.

hehe..

wats with the paranoia ... hmm..

< admin cut - Congratulations Gabroo Khalistan Dah, I will requesting the Admins to ban you permanently. Please come back with a new id and a new attitude. Guru jee dee kirpaa naal you will learn the meaning of "naa ko bairee nahee baegaanaa sagal sang ham ko banaaee" and even if you don't agree with gay lifestyle - which is fine because it is in fact against Sikh tenets - you should not go against gay people - who are biologically prone to feel lust for their same gender. Lust is a problem that needs to be fixed, but you have no right to continually bash these people. YOu have no right to say the things about them you have said in this post. For this reason I am making my request today that you be banned. Please, if you do get a new account, try to remember this what I have told you today. >

i cannot see what kind of sex lives you guys have within ur marriages but women have s.e.x.u.a.l. needs too. This attitude is totally backwards. (with reference to mkhalsa's post)

Imagine being married and not enjoying sex!!!! Totally wrong! :@

ENJOYING SEX ohmy.gif

that on the other hand is LUST rolleyes.gif

Sikhs should try to get free from lust, in otherwords reproduce without lust! (Like Mkhalsa BHaji, meantioned in another thread) :WW:

that should be ur goal

U (as Sikh, and human being) should strive, for getting rid of the materialistic Lust (KAAM)

because lust/kaam is FALSE LOVE

only TRUE love can be towards Waheguru ^_^

THo I'm not free from all worldly temptations (kaam, Kroud, Laub, Moh Hankar) I think WE all should strive to get rid of them, and control them :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

did u read my msg ? :@

Guru Ji's lived a graisti jeevan.

Do u think they had lust rolleyes.gif

kwmu k®oDu loBu qij gey ipAwry siqgur crnI pwie ]5]

kaam krodhh lobh thaj geae piaarae sathigur charanee paae ||5||

Lust, anger and greed left me, O Beloved, when I fell at the Feet of the True Guru. ||5||

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1638

I am positive, falling in Love with Guru's Feet, will replace/ demolish ur worldly lust ^_^