Dasme Pitas Kaman (bow)

jassa

cant say anything about dasme pittas height .... but physicaly strongest guru sahib meeri peeri de malak shri guru hargobind sahib jee its quoted in various relegious granths that they were dedh gith taller then other sikhs ... if on average a sikhs height is 6 feet that makes guru sahib 7 . 3 feet .... second physical strong guru sahib was nove patshah shri guru teg bahadar sahib jee .... and on thrid number physically strong was shri dasmesh pitta jee ... so it should come 6. 5 to 6 . 8 ....

there is banna of shri guru hargobind sahib jee they have kept it in some guru dawara .... u can guess the about the guru sahibs body .... its breadth in the cheast area is 3 yards .... that means the circumference of the chest of cheve pita is around 3 yards ....

Dont listen to them, their information is wrong. infact there is a sakhi where a young poor chaps old grandfather is dying. His last request is to see dasmesh pita Guru Gobind Singh. The young boy has to go look himself because the old granfather is no longer able to walk and is at his final few breaths. But his last wish is to have darshan and he means from deep within, so the little boy says how will i recognise him. The old man only begins to describe what he remembers and states guru ji will be wearing bana blue and saffron orange coloured, kesri dumalla and will be shashtar dhari...he then goes on and says that when guru ji is sitting his hands touch the ground and if he is walking his hands reach his shins...this is only some of the sakhi unfortunately i cant remember it all if i remember the source i will poost it.

Guest s133k_s1kh
what is a shin ????? in punjabi

Shin hunda yaar apne GoDDe te GiTTe vichla area. tu suniya honna hockey ch munde shin guard paunde aa.

SHIN -- front of lower leg: the front part of the leg from below the knee to above the ankle.

I have heard this sakhi too. Guru Ji's arms were really long.