Paedophile Gyani's In Canada

randip singh

Members of the Sikh community say the temple in question is part of a sect outside of mainstream Sikhism in which religious leaders remain celibate

Taken from Bhai Rama Singhs autobiography.

“Bhai Sahib Ji, is it important to live the life of a house-holder?”

“Yes, if an individual is seeking salvation then the family life is important. If one attempts to do meditation without being married, then the mind will remain unstable. This is the Age of Kalyug and the unstable mind continuously runs towards worldly attractions and wasteful life style. It takes many years of simran to stabilise the wandering mind. Even then lust is a great evil force and will continue to trouble the mind. Most of the great avatars (saints and prophets) who came to this world, were married. Of the Ten Gurus nine were married (Sri Har Krishan Ji's Light merged with Waheguru Ji when He was only 8 years old). Sri Ram Chandar Ji, Bhagwan Krishan, Shiv Ji, Mahatma Budh, Brahma and Muhammed Sahib, they all had families. So, it is important to get married. Akal Purakh (Waheguru) established all creation in two parts, for example, man/woman; night/day; birth/death; youth/old age; sunlight/darkness; earth/sky and sorrow/happiness etc. Akal Purakh has established this meaningful system. The day is for working and the night is for resting. Married life is for procreation, so that life may continue. Those saadhus and sants who say that one should not get married are breaking the Divine Law. However, there are other great saints who did not get married because they were sent for preaching religion; they have been sent by Guru Ji Himself. Examples of such holy people are: Sant Baba Atar Singh Ji Mastuanay-waalay, Sant Baba Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan, Sant Baba Jwala Singh Ji Harkhowal, Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh Ji Patialay-waalay, Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rare-waalay, Sant Baba Bhan Singh Jagraon, Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Kaleran-waalay and many others; no one can equal their saintliness. They would recite Bani all night and do simran .

It is my own experience how troublesome lust can be when one engages in Waheguru meditation. I too spent life as a family man for five or six years. I used medicine too to control this distracting force. From the day I was blessed by Guru Ji's darshan , my mind did not waver. This was a gift of Naam . My life changed. For controlling this distracting influence, it is necessary to do simran for 10 to 12 hours a day. Then a stage is reached where lust cannot trouble a devotee. Some Gursikhs ask me, “Being family people, how can we do so many hours of simran ?” The way this can be done is that if two members of a family sit together to do Paatths of Nit Nem and Sukhmani and simran , then it becomes a Sangat and the reward doubles. In the same way while doing daily chores one should keep reciting all the Bani one knows by heart. Proceeding in this way, with Guru Ji's blessing, one achieves spiritual success while living a normal family life.”

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ there's the problem. there's a reson guruji told a sikh must marry so they can fulfill desires of the mind and focus on other more important things :)
dont know where u got that from? any evidence the 8th Guru wasnt married the lavan read at weddings refer to the soul meeting with God
huh. :cool: what??? :@ @

so i take it you dont agree with bhai gurdaas jee, when he says that grishtee jeevan is the best grin.gif

waaah???

I agree with Papi veerji ^^. what did u mean??? :) @ wacko.gif

Siri Gurr Har Krishan jee didn't get marry cuz he couldn't......

He died at the age of 8 remeber rolleyes.gif

Gurufateh!

maaf karna Veerji/Bhenji - but i think you ACCIDENTLY said it wrong there sorry i dont wanna be a pain or anythin but - its much more respectful to say Joyti Jhot Smagae

sorry am sure it was a easy mistake :TH:

Gurufateh!