Freshieeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Guest s133k_s1kh

Guest s133k_s1kh

why are freshies so hard to tolerate and thy always make fun of us westerners :@ . i dont like FRESHIESS.. share your thoughts :lol: .

Share u'r experience(if any) with a freshie.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
im a fresh at heart blush.gif leave em alone!!!!!

westeners also make fun of freshies so it works both ways

So you like the way thy stare at people (you) tongue.gif and whn thy are in a group thy gang up against abcds, cbcds, ebcds and make fun. thy start conversin in hardcore punjabi to test our skills blush.gif .

i love the freshie accent though.. COME AGAIN LOL.gifLOL.gif

I have a lot of experiences when it comes to freshiezz cuz i live in Ghetto Punjab aka Richmond Hill, buh not all freshiez are annoyin ... so heres my experience

I came out of school one day and this weird looking kid with a hot pink bandana comes up to me and asks me " what country ?" and he has a really strong accent ... and ppl at ma school juz assume that im hispanic or irish or sum european thing ... anyways i say " America" and den he says "No What Country ? " and i say USA and so on ... we do that for like 10 minutes and then i leave and he follows me and my friend and i live rite next to the Gurudwara .. so since he was freakin me n her out i said lets go in there and we get there i c my friend and i tell him that this guy is followin us and so hes ightt imma help yall ... anyways he comes up to us and says what country and ma friend says "India" and then he leaves .... neva saw him agn .... its not a funny story buh it happened and i thought i should share my adventures lol hehehe

im a fresh at heart blush.gif leave em alone!!!!!

westeners also make fun of freshies so it works both ways

So you like the way thy stare at people (you) tongue.gif and whn thy are in a group thy gang up against abcds, cbcds, ebcds and make fun. thy start conversin in hardcore punjabi to test our skills blush.gif .

i love the freshie accent though.. COME AGAIN LOL.gifLOL.gif

yo im an ABCD ... and im proud to be one ... there is nothin wrong wid that .. only da fact u born in the US and India ...

Guest s133k_s1kh
is this post for thoughts or nindia of others?

B0TH LOL.gifLOL.gif ..write whtever you feel .. its the FUN section dawgg..so jus pen down wht you feel about freshies ..any experiences (good or bad)

Hm.. by freshiezzz do u guys mean like Immigrants and people like refugeees??

cause in my skool, its like more than 50 % browns, and alott of those browns rr "freshiezzz."

iunno if somebody said it was politcaly correct or w/e to call them freshiezzz but call alota diff things.

Fob/s= Fresh off the boat"

Dipp/er/s= Dipported?

Reff/s= Refugee?

Unpar= (LMAO, this is like a cross between western and "freshiezz" ) not educated

NO OFFENSE TO ANY ONE WHO FALLS UNDER ANY OF THESE... CATEGORIES???

BUT I CAN;T STAND THE HARD CORE SWEARIN THESE GUYS/GURLS CAN DISH OUT IN PUNJABI OR W/E

LIKE SERIIOUSLY SOME OF THE MOST DIRTIEST AND UNTHOUGHTFULL THINGS EVER...... but i still love it when they gp "yo brother vat is the up" LOL.gif