Freshieeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Guest s133k_s1kh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly we are upto? making fun of newly sikh immigrants to western world. hmm i see.. Heck it sure is fun ehh?? Do you hear punjabi youth of punjab making fun of your tutti futti punjabi and countless other non-punjabi lifestyle of yours?

ppl who makes fun of each other (whether its for fun or not) need to grow up and go out in reality world.. We all got to treat each other other as our own brother and sister..

At the end of the day our roots are the same as the freshies....... us being in a western country is the result of our family or ancestery being "freshiz", "refugees", immigrants.....whatever you may call them so we cant hate on the but no doubt some of them have no sharam what so ever....... not all but many.

I know someone who going school to drop her kids off n the fresh builder she went passed goes " Sverey Sverey maal sona hondaa eyaa"..... wt the hell is that man

and then when i go passed this house every morning the same 3/4 freshiez stop all their work and just starrrrree....regardless of if the girl is good looking or not they will jus bog at them....it aint on, this type of behaviour just aint oh.....

they aint all like that but im sure most of us experiencee things like this

Guest s133k_s1kh
man i so know wat you talking about. staring is annoying grin.gif

and pretty much everyone i seen do it wacko.gif i dunno why they stare man.

whn we go to the zoo we keep lookin at somethg dat is new for us. we keep staring at new species.

similarly, for freshiessss abcds are like new species.. :lol: girls with those Zebra stripes on their hair.. and those huge hoops in the ears ( thy are pretty much the size of gymnastic rings ). and abcd munde LOL.gif uhna diya ta jeans dekhan waliya hundia .. uhna diya jerseys wi sants de cholle jidiya hundia.