Now Badal's Effigy Burnt By Fundamentalist Hindu Organisations

Guest PunjabSingh

Guest PunjabSingh

The very same Shiv Sena,Bajrang dal,Hindu Parishad who were supported by badal daliyas in burning Sardar Mann's effigy at Tarn Taran sometime back burnt the effigy of badal for his support for Christians today.

post-5393-1167075558.jpg

Kitay badal vaastay o gal sach na ho jaavay "dhobi ta <admin-profanity filter activated> na ghar da na ghaat da" .

Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) activists could not tolerate burning of Sardar Mann's effigy but these foolish badal daliyas will now not even protest fearing that they will loose hindu votes if they do so.

It is clear SAD(Amritsar) is fighting for "Sikhi Aan and Shaan" and the just demands of Punjab whereas badal daliyas are fighting just for "kursi" .

Defeat of BJP,Badal dal and Congress is neccessary to save Punjab and Sikhs.

Harjot Singh Brar

The Phagwara unit of the SS have been disbanded as the leadership were $hit scared of badal and so they could win favours from him if the badal gang win the upcoming elections in Punjab.

The SS lot in Punjab are a weird lot as the bal thackery SS in maharashtra have nothing to do with them and as they are non maratha they look down on them. Not too long ago a Ludhiana (Gur Mandi) the den of the local SS chief Jagdish Tangri was raided the police found a VCD production line for p()rn VCDs, magazines and photographs from the temple they had set up.

Gurfateh

Best is that Shiv Sean guys offer unconditional support to Akali Dal Amritsar.Once this is done.They will get Sikh leaders who are actualy interested in Sarbat Da Bhala and Sikhs leaders could be more good for Hindus then thier own Hindu Leaders.

Badal has learnt this non sense from BJP,to use the name of faith and to ditch the faithfulls.

Let Shiv Sena and Hindu Mahasabha Have Faiths in Sikhs and suppoprt Sirdar Simaran Jeet Singh(he should drop surname maan anyway can use village name instead and if village name is mann then use Maanwala).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• back then was waaaay different. ppl didn’t attend higher education or have much to do after the age of like… 13, lol. you’d have 13 year olds boys and girls that know how to do kethi, cook entire meals, etc    nowadays even 22 year olds are extremely immature and can be sheltered. the average person doesn’t know how to do anything except their 9-5 which they are probably half arsing as well.    
    • i live close by and yea all the gurudwarehs around these parts are run down it’s sad
    • what’s a rajput jatt sikh  you’re either jatt or you’re not jatt
    • If relationship with Guru is strong, then kanga is done twice a day, and turban should never be taken off or put on like a hat, there is a lot wrong with that as it is against rehit! maryada is to take off every layer of turban/pagh/dumalla individually, and tie fresh turban each time!
    • the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.

Important Information

Terms of Use