Disposing Of Hair

TemptAsians

Guest peacemaker
ok ,now your just looking for any excuse

the millions and millions of germs and bacteria we come into contact on our hands, and our body which we get from touching office doors at work, toilets, in peoples houses etc etc, is also unhygenic

iv done it and nothings happened to me .................if you relaly want me to answer the question , then i suggest its burnt straight away. and wash your hands and dry them using a paper towel!!! lol

If you can avoid germs, then why still do it?

How absurd rolleyes.gif , i just bin mine since burning gives a weird wiff and binning it is easy im not going to go out of my uni residence and start burning my hair, people going to think im some sort of freak plus i dont have time...plus the hair is no longer living it is dead...

they will think your doing hindu pooja i your room loollll :D

OMMMM *throws the hair into the fire* LOL.gif

You can just picture the scene, them buring their dead hair in the back garden on a cold January night.

Their goreh neighbours look over the fence and say, "What are you burning?",

"I'm buring the hair that's fallen off my body".

The goreh reply, "What even your pubes!!",

Classic.

No doubt they are all contacting admin to get your post deleted.

Still waiting for them to debunk the fact why Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj would give away his kesh if they had preached we should burn it. If the Dhan Dhan Panj Piare who gave Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Amrit had instructed Guru Ji to burn his kesh then Guru Ji would never have flouted this just to make a gift.

Before i start, i wud say i know nothing, even though i'm a moorakh, but i wud say what i remember, i'm not trying to proof myself that i'm an expert, and i wud never do so,

about 2 years ago, i was listenin to a CD of Bhai Guriqbal Singh, He was saying that once there was a Pyare of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, he had soo much Pyaar for Guru sahib. Guru Sahib Parsan ho-gay os Sikh da Pyaar Vekh Kay and he asked his Pyare kee das Sikha, Mangla Kee Mangana. And he requested if Guru Sahib can give him Guru Sahib's Kesh so that he wud Do Darshan of Guru Sahib. And so, Guru Gobind Singh Ji took out his Kanga, and in Guru Sahib's Kanga, there were some kesh, and he gave those Kesh to his Pyara, and i also think kee Guru Sahib Nay Kanga Samet Kesh Ditay See.

Guru Sahib Dee apar baksish hai, our family take the kesh which comes out and keep them in a bag, and when the bag is full, we do Saaskar of it and we throw the ashes into a river.

Everyone has his/her own sharda, i don't think we need to fight about what's wrong and what's right, Guru Sahib aap hee han Samat Bakshish Karan wale likin eh vee such hai kee sanu udam karna chahida hai.'

If someone Dispose hair into bin, let them, if someone do Saaskar of it, let them, we can't start having a BIG fight with Sangat here. The first thing i don't understand is when this site is called "SikhSangat" and when Sangat here claims each other as bros/sis and so why do i always see debates, fights, arguments going on? We keep using harsh language as we know much more then anyone else. All i know is, when there is Sangat, nomatter online type, or of real, SANGAT IS SANGAT, we shud treat each other equally, and when someone give an opinion, rather then going against it, u can give ur own opinion. In this way, we all learn in a loving manner. But i just wonder why i can't find this here? And i also believe, i'm giving my opinion, then Sikhi shudn't be mixed with Science.

We all have our own bhavnava, starter of this topic is just asking how shud we dispose our kesh, give opinions or what u say answers other then fighting here, pls, Mooorakh di beanti parvan kar la vo.

If anything good was said, it was Guru Sahib, if anything harsh was said, then it was me...

and yes, ..... pls don't make jokes on Kesh,

one word FUNDAMENTALISTS. why not burn ur nails, urine and feceas, after all they are you and too.

veer were talking about dead hair not alive hair

so talking about the body, it mesns to burn the body when the person dies not when their alive.

it all makes sence

u burn the kesh when it dies

u burn the body when it dies

^^^ I think the original poster is talking about dead nails......not alive nails.

lol wooooops!

my bad

i apoligize to Nihung Vikramdeep Singh

lol see i thought "feceas" was part of ur body as in a organ or sumtin soo i automatically thought u were talking about living things.

by the way wat is a feceas???

and urine dies?

i never knew that