Ardas For Dhulla Ji

pray.gif Maharaj Ji Parvar Nun ate Sikh Panth Nun Bhana Manan Da Bhall Bakhshan pray.gif

Thanks a ton veerjeo for the photo of Bhenjee. In fact, my parents were yearning to see Bhenjee cos they have seen them before marriage & after that never had the Darshan. Even we are r brought listening to the kirtan of Jasbir Bhenjee , Dalbir Bhenjee & Harcharan Veerg at Mumbai & Pune.

If any Sangat have the photos of Bhenjee & their family then pls kirpa karo jee.

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly there's never a bad time to remember God by saying his name....

secondly, saying "Vaheguru" or "Dhan Guru Nanak" or anything of that nature...it's about at least begnining ot help your mind accept it as Satguru's Will. .. Don't misunderstand it to mean that we aren't greiving for the children and for dulla ji himself, we definitely are, but, me personally, anyways, when i say "Vaheguru" after hearing this news, it was Vaheguru, please give them the strength to slowly accept Hukam. Vaheguru, please let them know that they are not greiving alone.

That's my personal feelings, and i might be wrong.

jinuee pushaathaa hukum thinu kudhae n rovunaa

Those who recognize the Lord's Command never weep.

Vaheguroo ji ..

for all that did ardas for dhulla veerji hes out of the hospital and back home with his family ! A lot of friends and family have come in town to pay their well wishes. Hes doing great spiritually and heard hes even making a few jokes to get everyone laughing and smiling which is great to hear! :D

Bibi Jasbir Kaur jee was just amaazing .... vahegurooooo .... there should be keertan programs this weekend and funeral details released soon...

There should be a mini smaagam type program next weekend and a possibility of a raensabaayee program next weekend... for latest news please read this page...

http://www.akj.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1965

Hope Guru Ji continues to bless Dulla ji with the strength to help him through this difficult time, bhana can hard to accept at the littlest of things, this really is something that only those who have inner understanding and love for Guru ji can overcome with grace of guru ji, lets pray for the family.....

Guest Glasgow Singh

we ought to take a leaf out of dulla veerji's book, such a tragic loss, yet still her keeps in chardhi kala, the man, the gursikh, the legend.

PS japmans - glad ive found another likeminded Dulla fan!!!

i think im gonna go through some of his kirtan which rocked my world in my posts,

Amrit Naam Sadaa Nirmuleea! - Toronto 1997

(ps japmans ur soooo lucky to have been there in '98!!!)