Hell?

davindervirk

if there is no hell or heaven ... whats the job of jamduts ... where they will take us ????

and in the above post the bolded gurubani says that .... no mukti .... ur karams take u to hell or heaven ....

hell or heaven is not the end .... its mukti ... hell and heaven is dependent on ur karams .... next life is depenedent on ur state of mind while dieing .... or ur greatest un full filled wish .... it has nothing to do with bhakti ....

mukti depends 101 % on bhakti .... it has nothing to do with karams ....

those who dont beleave in narak ... must search for shabad goshti of guru nanak devji with kalyugh .... i have learned it today only .... it is kalyughs job to fill narak and guru sahib came to empty the narak ....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is no hell or heaven ... whats the job of jamduts ... where they will take us ????

and in the above post the bolded gurubani says that .... no mukti .... ur karams take u to hell or heaven ....

hell or heaven is not the end .... its mukti ... hell and heaven is dependent on ur karams .... next life is depenedent on ur state of mind while dieing .... or ur greatest un full filled wish .... it has nothing to do with bhakti ....

mukti depends 101 % on bhakti .... it has nothing to do with karams ....

those who dont beleave in narak ... must search for shabad goshti of guru nanak devji with kalyugh .... i have learned it today only .... it is kalyughs job to fill narak and guru sahib came to empty the narak ....

Brother....you wish to believe that carry on.....Bundha believes that tooo............I don't.......I have highlighted with quotes from Bani what I believe.

Best Wishes

bhajji i agree ... one should follow what his mind says ... but its my request ... to go to katha wachak singh ... in guru dwara near you ... and do the wichar of this shabad with him .... because that line has a deeper meaning ....

bhajji i agree ... one should follow what his mind says ... but its my request ... to go to katha wachak singh ... in guru dwara near you ... and do the wichar of this shabad with him .... because that line has a deeper meaning ....

Brother....a few years ago I went to India....one of the most illuminating experiences I had. There I met wise men and women Sikh and non-Sikh. It had a profound effect on me.........on the sikhs, they opened my eyes to deep meanings of Bani..............I'm not saying I know everything....infact compared to those fellas and ladies my knowledge is nil........however this is the general understanding I deerived.

These people were no Saints with Dera's etc....but ordinary men and women who lived the life of a householder.

PS It is not a question of whether there is a heaven or hell........but rather whether it is a physical place.....I belive it is a physical place in the sense we create it when we dwell in the 5 thieves...........Bani seems to suggest a Sikh does not desire heaven or hell.....

what you make of this life IS heaven or hell, but it does not stop there, there is also a physical side to it, the two exist together without contradicting each other. When you pass away there is also a physical heaven and hell.

How can a spritual concept like heaven or hell have a physical side to it!!

rolleyes.gif

A soul is a part of God, it doesn't have hair, it doesn't feel pain (as the nervous system the soul left behind is probably been cremated!!), it doesn't have a boundary or shape, even the concept of time does not exist for the soul. So using words like 'the soul travel to sach khand' is daft. The soul travelled on what? a bus !!

some elder singhs tell me that Guru Sahib pulls out the gurmukhs from hell by their kesh

How can souls have hair???

rolleyes.gif

these were the words guru gobind singh sahib to bhai maan singh ... a malwai singh .... who asked question why should i have hairs ....

from suraj parkash to pranchin panth prakash ... this sakhi is in all granths .....

so who knows better that spirits have hairs or not .... we or guru sahib ....

2 guru sahibs have described appearance of akal purakh ... one is guru nanak devji .... when akal purakh called him and gave them mool mantra and told them to spread it in world ... when they described akal purkh its in banni ... it said akal purakh has long hairs

guru gobind when akal purkh called him from hemkunth sahib ... he send him a viman .... not that guru sahib flyed in air .... that viman took off .... i m not saying it its writen by guru gobind singh ji himself .... they said akal purkh had long hairs ....

if the paratma have hairs why cant atma have ????

secondly .... why people who claim to see spirts many have pics also ... some time it shows a spirt of small boy some time an adult man some time old ?????? why not its same for all ?????

read any parsang of jung/battle for SIKH historical garnths .... it states that in battle the sky gets red .... there are vimans all over ... as a worrier is dead he is taken to the land of god ....