Canada Where Are You?

papoo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I listened to the radio there, and I also tried googling this "Nakli Harnek" but I can't seem to find something worthwhile to know about this guy.

Can someone elobrate on this guy? Who is he, and what has he done? I never heard of this guy before. I am sure people in Canada would appose him, if he is some RSS type. We'd make his life hell here. He would never want to come back. :TH:

Argee!

We were told by some singhs that spoke to the canadian nanaksari dudes that they calim that they dance at all the surrrey nagar kirtans and this isnt a big deal. they were also like 'why dnt u come to surry and we can sort it out there' kinda attitude ... which means you know .. come down and we'll sort you out! lol lucky the singhs didnt deal with them on the spot for even tryin to 'act hard'.

can canada confirm this? dancin at all nagar kirtans?

I have never seen or heard of anyone dancing at the Surrey Nagar Kirtans. I don't know where that info came from.

Guest waheguruji

before all this we need solid proof about these allegations then confront Baba Harnek Singh Ji and say do you claim to be a successor of Baba Mehan Singh Ji Siarh Wale if he says No leave him alone if Yes say we need some clarification on these allegations if he still refuses to say anything on the thing ask his Anita Rani Mukher Ji or even the Kid (they know the voice of the God kids do) and if still no response we must take a picture of him to prove it (it has been done in many cases)