Sri Sarbloh Granth

birr rass

hey iv bought the sarbloh granth and i want some help with it, has anyone got any kirtan i can listen to??????????????

regards.

fateh.

Gurfateh!!

What do you mean you bought Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji?? Do you mean the version with the punjabi tranlation or do you mean an actualy Saroop from Budha Dal Press?

You do realise that you must treat Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji as you would treat Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj and do Prakash everyday.

If you are then ignore this, its just sometimes people don't value the importance of Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji.

Anyway with regards to kirtan I know that theres plenty of recordings of the Shabad Khalsa Mero roop hai khaas which is from Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji. That could be a start.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

hey iv bought the sarbloh granth and i want some help with it, has anyone got any kirtan i can listen to??????????????

regards.

fateh.

Can I ask where you brought this saroop of Sarbloh Granth from?? In the UK??

Well done on taking the saroop to a gurdwara sach khand :TH:

best place for shri akali sarbloh guru granth sahib is in a gurudwara, too much rehit maryada and responsibility with sarbloh granth sahib which normal singh apart from Nihung singh cant live upto and do

why is that??? seem to me you got this thing about nihangs being better than any other person

a singh is a a singh

Guest waheguruji

About the Sarbloh Granth is it the same as the collections of Sri Dasam Granth (when i first read about it i was thinking it was covered in iron :D )