• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ what a geek lol am only kiddin

Gurufateh!

anyway am sure this shilpa will get over it soon enough

i BET yeah if i went in BB - no 1 would give a second thought, if they said these "comments" towards me - like rest the Sangat above have said - jus cos she a Bollywood star - it HAS to be taken like a big thing

Gurufateh!

if you think about it if you did go in and got the same comments thrown arounda about you, yes people would say something,...........at the end of the day celebrity or not m decent or indecent,,,,,,,,brown people in their are representing asians and most asians will try and support them to get through and if there is racist stuff said about them then it would offend any asian sitting there aswell so YES THEY WOULD!

if they do this on live tv to an asian what must they be like off the screen?

whether someone likes BB or not, this is not a minor issue and not only does it effect shilpa but living in this country we also get the rubbish off the gorey and whats going on now will only provoke more racists to go ahead and say horrid comments because if celebrities can do it why cant they?

that one indian acrtress could be a Sikh person down the road...........how would you feel if you saw a sikh boy walking down and as he turns his back some idiots are throwing atrocious comments at him in a discrete manor, im sure you would want to stand up for him.

shilpa is carrying herself in that house in a very decent manor unlike narinder "kaur" did, atleast salute her for that!

Gurufateh!

yeah - you do have a point - but what am trying to get at is - this woman is a actress - she's got ENOUGH money and MAYBE power to deal with this - i dont see why anyone has to speak for her - needless to say this thing probably go court

Gurufateh!

Gurufateh!

i BET yeah if i went in BB - no 1 would give a second thought, if they said these "comments" towards me - like rest the Sangat above have said - jus cos she a Bollywood star - it HAS to be taken like a big thing

Gurufateh!

if you think about it if you did go in and got the same comments thrown arounda about you, yes people would say something,...........at the end of the day celebrity or not m decent or indecent,,,,,,,,brown people in their are representing asians and most asians will try and support them to get through and if there is racist stuff said about them then it would offend any asian sitting there aswell so YES THEY WOULD!

whether someone likes BB or not, this is not a minor issue and not only does it effect shilpa but living in this country we also get the rubbish off the gorey and whats going on now will only provoke more racists to go ahead and say horrid comments because if celebrities can do it why cant they?

that one indian acrtress could be a Sikh person down the road...........how would you feel if you saw a sikh boy walking down and as he turns his back some idiots are throwing atrocious comments at him in a discrete manor, im sure you would want to stand up for him.

shilpa is carrying herself in that house in a very decent manor unlike narinder "kaur" did, atleast salute her for that!

Gurufateh!

yeah - you do have a point - but what am trying to get at is - this woman is a actress - she's got ENOUGH money and MAYBE power to deal with this - i dont see why anyone has to speak for her - needless to say this thing probably go court

Gurufateh!

living in the big brother house she has NO POWER

NO MONEY

its all a game controlled by BB

even if it goes court........its best to tell them to shut up or get big brother to take action now rather than after

its the fact that BB is doing nothing! its disgusting........just sitting their watching those girls be racist b****s

Gurufateh!

Gurufateh!

Gurufateh!

Gurufateh!

living in the big brother house she has NO POWER

NO MONEY

its all a game controlled by BB

Gurufateh!

i was tlkin bout the woman (shilpa) - shes a bollywood actress...

Gurufateh!

Shilpa is bring treated very badly in the BB house, now I don’t care what you think about BB, the people in it or anything else. Just think about the impact this show is having on the general public/youngsters who may be watching it. They see people getting away with bullying and BB officials are doing nothing about it, they in fact say nothing bad is going on. We all know celebs are looked at as role models (whether the people in this house are celeb’s or not is another topic) but if people treating others like dirt on national TV and they get away with it, do you really think this will not have an impact on the people watching? I do not wish to debate the show in question or what anyone generally thinks about it, just have a think about the impact of the actions of these people – if tomorrow your relative if called names or treated the same way simple because someone thinks its ok to do so having watched it on TV, will you still think its nothing to worry about?