Khalistan - How and which way u will choose?

S1ngh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then who does

yeah jatts do rule the punjab.. but what they do?.. POWER, MONEY GRABBING snakes like BADAL Jatts.. sad !!

Jatt .. and all these caste thing is full of bull <admin-profanity filter activated>, unless you are farmer and lives in pind and do all those hard working...

Guest SikhForLife

veerji .. i dont think u should say this comment..

yeah jatts do rule the punjab.. but what they do?.. POWER, MONEY GRABBING snakes like BADAL Jatts.. sad !!

no matter how much we disagree with them calling themselves jatt.. u cant blame them for that.. they just havent had enough education in sikhi

and lets not generalize

i also agree with S1ngh

cyb3r_wolf, you asked "which evidence do u have of this?"

its that all the money and power is in the hands of jatts, i'm not saying this is right or wrong but that its fact.

you also said "i know ur only saying jatts rule because ur jatt i can tell by ur name", i think you should open your mind to what is going on in india, and it doen't matter weather i'm jatt or not.

you also keep saying "and no jatts dont rule punjab!", but please

tell me who does then, don't be so narrow minded by friend.

you also said "the gurus were not jatt now where they?", i don't think this is relevent with what we're talking about here. and didn't one of the singhs on this forum say guru gobind singh was jatt.

i personal don't think your against the "POWER, MONEY GRABBING snakes", i think your just againt jatts overall.

Let's not turn this thread into jatt/caste things please !

We all are civilized enuf to know that all caste thing <admin-profanity filter activated> has no place in sikhi..

Saying guru sahib jee was jatt or not jatt is big baaesteey as i see..

bhul chak keey maaf..

i also agree with S1ngh

cyb3r_wolf, you asked "which evidence do u have of this?"

its that all the money and power is in the hands of jatts, i'm not saying this is right or wrong but that its fact.

you also said "i know ur only saying jatts rule because ur jatt i can tell by ur name", i think you should open your mind to what is going on in india, and it doen't matter weather i'm jatt or not.

you also keep saying "and no jatts dont rule punjab!", but please

tell me who does then, don't be so narrow minded by friend.

you also said "the gurus were not jatt now where they?", i don't think this is relevent with what we're talking about here. and didn't one of the singhs on this forum say guru gobind singh was jatt.

i personal don't think your against the "POWER, MONEY GRABBING snakes", i think your just againt jatts overall.

no i aint against them, only thing that bothers me is when they say they r high and stuff, i mean they even have their own forum.. which singh said that guru gobind singh ji was jatt?

i even write singh along my name now so people cant tell which caste i am!

ive honestly had bad experiences with them.. at college they even said they were higher then me, also in school...

hell they even wear T.shirts saying jatts do it....

no caste rules

everyone

is the same

this is one problem dat we have failed to curb till do date and thats dividing ourselves in CASTE.. well who cares wut caste are u from in the end of da day all human has da same blood color and dats RED... when our guruji has clearly written in SGGS dat caste should not be practise in sikhi den why bother talking about it anymore.. ?? now dis aint any rehitnama or watever dat we are gonna sit and find proof of its authentication or neither it is any other baani dat we can nit pick on... it is clearly writted in SGGS... when we are ordered by Guru Gobind SIngh ji ... "sabh sikhan ko hukam hein guru maneyo granth" den why do we even bother to get indulge in dis matters.. our guru clearly says a BIG FAT NO for caste system to be practised in SIKHI... :@

bhul chuk maaf karni