Performing Cpr

Akal Warrior

What do you guys think about this: What should an Amritdhari do if someone needs CPR, but they are a smoker/drug addict/drunk? Just curious to see what people's views are this topic.

If a gursikh walks away from a man who is in need of cpr just based on if he is smoker, drunk, drug addict, he should have no right to call him an sikh let alone gursikh of Guru Patshah Ji. That person havent got the whole tat(essence) of sikhi, that person is still wandering in karam kaand, would be sikh version of hypocrite pandit just like an hypocrite pandit is busy doing his suchamta chores while a person is dying infront of him...fully ignoring the person who is in need of help.

No point of that sikhi, you might as welll join bunch of hypocrites pandits or just go to afghanistan and join sharia taliban panth. I am sure they be glad to take people with that katar/karam kaandi mindset.

Thanks Vahiguroo, we didnt had gursikhs in the past who would ignore whose in help because of suchamta reasons, otherwise panth would full of karam kandis- hypocrite sikhi version of pandits. Thanks to Vahiguroo we have examples - bhai ghaniya ji from the history, who even fed to injured enemy soldiers, that should be our aim, but sad here we got new age youth militant sikhs probably ask these questions twice- is he bibeki? or is he hindu? this guy smokes , it will break my suchamata, hai hai i cannot touch him this guy belongs to nirankari cult- therefore panthic dusth before helping out fellow humans.

Bhai Ghaaniya ji - bhram sam dristi wale mahapursh saw Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji even in his enemies and fed food to enemy injured soldiers, i m sure they were hypocrites katar panthis there in the guru's time who would probably want to kill bhai ghaaniya ji because of that.

help them! (unless they got vomit on/in their mouths ..cuz that will b a bit difficult)or atleast call an ambulance if u dunno how 2 perform CPR!

CPR = Compressions of 30:2 Breaths [Adult] Compressions at 2 fingers above breast bone using palms of hands at a rate of 100/min

Its pretty tiring - always try and get someone to help u and always call for 999/911 (or whatever your emergency number is)

This is something I think should be taught in schools general first aid....could save or prolong somones life!

help them! (unless they got vomit on/in their mouths ..cuz that will b a bit difficult)or atleast call an ambulance if u dunno how 2 perform CPR!

:cool: that is just wrong i dont think i would give cpr to anyone with olti in their mouth, the idea is sickening :)

*shudders*

If they got vomit in their throats tilt their head onto the side and let it out.. if not den scoop it out with yoiur hands

its seva.

then do CPR.

----

Remember:

DR H ABC

D - danger: look around the person, will helping them put you into danger? (ie: electrical wires?)

R - response: shake the person and shout in his ear to chek if they aren't just asleep (could happen lol blush.gif )

H - help: shout out for help or get someone to call the ambulance. DONT leave the person.

A - airways: check airways by looking in the mouth for vomit etc. Clear out with your hands if needed

B - breathing: open their airways by gently tilting the head back, put your ear on their nose and count 2 ten - to chek for breathing.

C - circulation: check blood circulation - colour of skin shouldnt be blue and shouldnt be cold

now: if no-one has called ambulance yet.. DIAL 999!!!!

then do CPR with the rules already given above :)

Contact me for any more help/queries

^ ACTUALLLLLLYYYYY its not ur hands u do what is known as the "finger sweep" 2 get it out 8-| lol

or put their head to the side and tilt it down and it'll drain out itself (the same position the head would be in for recovery position)

for the response bit - shake their shoulder since it is the least intrusive place to touch a person, otherwise they may get offended - (if they'r ungrateful lol)

but if u do see someone who looks liek they need help obviously you should do it regardless if they smoke do drugs, r drunk BUTTTTTT you shouldnt help if u could be in danger yourself- otherwise jus call for help. im going now. bye :)