A Knowledge Of The Roots

somehow ended up on this page while browsin!

wht do u guys think?

http://gurlzgroup.blogspot.com/2007/01/meditation.html

A knowledge of the roots

Sahaja Yoga is a method of meditation which brings a breakthrough in the evolution of human awareness. .....

what do you think?

hey!!!! no fair!!! i asked that question u were suppose to answer the question not the other wayaround :cool: but thn agin its u :nihungsmile: :) my thinkin is a mess! so thast why im asking all ju proper sikhs over here(sangat)

that piece just caught my attention thats all

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suixAY jog jugiq qin Byd ]

suniai jog jugath than bhaedh ||

Listening-the technology of Yoga and the secrets of the body.

by listening to naam, we can unlock secrets of this body :T:

wht do u guys think?

A knowledge of the roots

Sahaja Yoga is a method of meditation which brings a breakthrough in the evolution of human awareness. .....

what do you think?

hey!!!! no fair!!! i asked that question u were suppose to answer the question not the other around :@ but thn agin its u :nihungsmile: :cool: my thinkin is a mess! so thast why im asking all ju proper sikhs over here(sangat)

that piece just caught my attention thats all

why don't you give it a shot, you might surprise yourself :) . Was there something specific that caught your eye?

You must find your own source to wisely use the power of discrimination, meaning learn to chew the watermelon and spit out the seed.

wht do u guys think?

A knowledge of the roots

what do you think?

why don't you give it a shot, you might surprise yourself :) . Was there something specific that caught your eye?

You must find your own source to wisely use the power of discrimination, meaning learn to chew the watermelon and spit out the seed.

awww jus the asnwer i wanted and expected(somewhat)... :@

well i didnt post to know what i think but what others think.(that was the reason i posted) i already have my thoughts with me and what i think. can nyone read nd post something without actually thinking about it or making connections? :cool:

but thank u! lov what u hve jus said though. (thinking deep about it thats prolly what my mind did: ate the watermelon....nd spited out the seeds) and might hve swallowed or bit on one or two seeds as well cuz i love seeds! CRUNCHY lol jk.

hopefully u got whatim tryin to say!

and thank you for the gur's word ( papi) Singh ji. i hve to give u some name cuz i really dont like using that word...make me feel like a papi! :sady:

grin.gif

heheh still thinking? :@ lol

:) hanji lol... :cool: :TH:

GOOD GOOD chunga hundaaa sochnaa vi sometimes :@ so what ju thinkin? grin.gif

:@ i dnt even remember this far back lol * i think am ruinin ur thread - sorry * lol

hehhhe sooooo funny

well

kaur khalistani lioness bhenji.....even i m still thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking..... like the user above

awww jus the asnwer i wanted and expected(somewhat)... :cool:

well i didnt post to know what i think but what others think.(that was the reason i posted) i already have my thoughts with me and what i think. can nyone read nd post something without actually thinking about it or making connections? :)

Im trying to get those thoughts out of you, now don't make me get my jutti. jk..

My brother actually went to one of their meditation groups once and he had few interesting experiences there. Lets just say he enjoyed it very much.

something i happend to come across this morning:

Bhatt Kal in Svaiyay Mehl 5 on Pannaa 1391

idRsit Drq qm hrn dhn AG pwp pRnwsn ]

dhrisatt dhharath tham haran dhehan agh paap pranaasan ||

Casting Your Glance of Grace, you dispel the darkness, burn away evil, and destroy sin.

sbd sUr blvMq kwm Aru k®oD ibnwsn ]

sabadh soor balava(n)th kaam ar krodhh binaasan ||

You are the Heroic Warrior of the Shabad, the Word of God. Your Power destroys sexual desire and anger.

loB moh vis krx srx jwick pRiqpwlx ]

lobh moh vas karan saran jaachik prathipaalan ||

You have overpowered greed and emotional attachment; You nurture and cherish those who seek Your Sanctuary.

Awqm rq sMgRhx khx AMimRq kl Fwlx ]

aatham rath sa(n)grehan kehan a(n)mrith kal dtaalan ||

You gather in the joyful love of the soul; Your Words have the Potency to bring forth Ambrosial Nectar.

siqgurU kl siqgur iqlku siq lwgY so pY qrY ]

sathiguroo kal sathigur thilak sath laagai so pai tharai ||

You are appointed the True Guru, the True Guru in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga; whoever is truly attached to You is carried across.

guru jgq iPrxsIh AMgrau rwju jogu lhxw krY ]5]

gur jagath firanaseeh a(n)garo raaj jog lehanaa karai ||5||

The lion, the son of Pheru, is Guru Angad, the Guru of the World; Lehnaa practices Raja Yoga, the Yoga of meditation and success. ||5||