Do We Just Use Akaal Takht?

Jamdhoot

Do Jatha Singhs only use Akaal Takht?

As we all know their are many jathas etc.. that do not follow Takht Maryada. But what i have noticed whenever their is beadbi etc.. or something these jathas do not like, they will say its agaisnt the hukam of Akaal Takht. e.g the ik niwas situation and places were their are chairs and tables in the gurdwara. Singhs From Jathas etc.. try to protest etc.. agaisnt such beadbi and try and use the authority of Akaal Takht to support their arguments agaisnt matters, but then at the same time they themselves do not follow Takht maryada.

Sorry if my post dont make sense.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats difference in akal takhths mareyada or taksali mareyada .... i dont know exactly but its ...

1. taksali dont eat non veg at all and thats in there mareyada akal takhth says eating non veggi for taste is not good ....

2. taksali do longer path ( rehras and few other bannis ) akal takth has shorter path ....

taksali and akal takhths mareyda is not different but its stretched as taksals is the school of sikhi .... and they have opted whats best for a student ....

never mind the differences akhal takht is supreme than anything. . . and iF the current maryada of sri akal takht sahib ji was the same as it was in puratan times than there would virtually no difference in taksals maryada wrt sri akaal takht sahib jee. MOST of these changes occured in the british raaj. . .when they tried using techniques of divide and rule ( or summit) and divisons were made in the panth such as panj khadis, and other fake jathas. this is when the current akhal takht sahib jee maryada was being made. . .NOTE HERE SANT GURBACHAN SINGH JEE, BHAI RANDHEER SINGH JEE AND VARIOUS OTHER GURSIKHS REJECTED THAT MARYADA. . . never the less, if you go to sri darbaar sahib jee and when you do guru sahibs darshan the main door that you walk through. . . look directly above and you will see the mool mantr upto nanak hosi bhi sachh in gold. . . check the dates and its during khalsa raaj ( when maharaj ranjit singh jee did seva of Sri darbaar sahib jee). . . Now currently from sri akaal thakt (under controll of sromani comitee) recites upto gurprasaad. . but puratan gursikhs did to nanak hosi bhi sachh. Thats one piece of evidence why i personally follow taksals maryada as its not been changed from guru jees time.

Gurfateh

^^^ taksals mareyada is also not oldest ... budhadal only follows the mareyda of pre british time .... rest all mareyada is modified .... by the jathedars according to there way of concept of god in sikhi .... jaisi drishti waisi srishti .....

if you consider keeping moortis, and doing havan, keep jot, komb, nareal "puratan maryada" then please do so.

It is not gurmat maryada and never will be!!!!!!

on the topic of "mool mantar" or "managala charn" , it there books it says then only reason they say it is till nanakl hosee bee sach is because it was on a chakar of baba deep singh and it was on some well. i find that really funny, how do you depend something written on a chakar or well (khoohee). like you just said it yourself it is on the door at darbar sahib. SO what? if all of japji sahib was on any of these chakars or doors they they would say japji sahib is ""mool mantar". use your brain and read gurbani to understand it not a bunch of wells.

As per gurbani taksalis have no stance. in gurbani it comes sevral times.. ikonkar satnam gurparsaad. or something along those lines where they make it short cut. lets not go off tpopic and stick to the question.

taksal never had a "maryada" it was man made. from where are you getting this info of taksals maryada made by guru jee or from time of guru jee.

nihung jathaibandia and taksalis do logn rehraas where they put lines in such as kirpa karee hum par jugmatta lines from dasam granth. and then go past mudhavanee.

Where were these "puratan gursikhs" during the time of singh sabha lehar. from what i have read these "puratan gursikhs" that khalistan zindabad is calling are those same ones which placed statues in gurughars and follow bipar maryada.

As we all know their are many jathas etc.. that do not follow Takht Maryada. But what i have noticed whenever their is beadbi etc.. or something these jathas do not like, they will say its agaisnt the hukam of Akaal Takht. e.g the ik niwas situation and places were their are chairs and tables in the gurdwara. Singhs From Jathas etc.. try to protest etc.. agaisnt such beadbi and try and use the authority of Akaal Takht to support their arguments agaisnt matters, but then at the same time they themselves do not follow Takht maryada.

it is funny how everyone curses the akaal takht and vedanti, but run around vedanti to get special hukamnama written out.

never mind the differences akhal takht is supreme than anything. . . and iF the current maryada of sri akal takht sahib ji was the same as it was in puratan times than there would virtually no difference in taksals maryada wrt sri akaal takht sahib jee. MOST of these changes occured in the british raaj. . .when they tried using techniques of divide and rule ( or summit) and divisons were made in the panth such as panj khadis, and other fake jathas. this is when the current akhal takht sahib jee maryada was being made. . .NOTE HERE SANT GURBACHAN SINGH JEE, BHAI RANDHEER SINGH JEE AND VARIOUS OTHER GURSIKHS REJECTED THAT MARYADA. . . never the less, if you go to sri darbaar sahib jee and when you do guru sahibs darshan the main door that you walk through. . . look directly above and you will see the mool mantr upto nanak hosi bhi sachh in gold. . . check the dates and its during khalsa raaj ( when maharaj ranjit singh jee did seva of Sri darbaar sahib jee). . . Now currently from sri akaal thakt (under controll of sromani comitee) recites upto gurprasaad. . but puratan gursikhs did to nanak hosi bhi sachh. Thats one piece of evidence why i personally follow taksals maryada as its not been changed from guru jees time.

Gurfateh

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

I fully respect the Akal takht, but despise the politicans that erode its santicity by changing marayada according to the politics of the day! We forget, you have to respect the akal takht for what it stands for, freedom of speech, political supremity , purity, nNOT THE CURRENT DAY PRACTICES OF HOW MANY LAKHS FOR A HUKAMNAMA OR CHANGE OF MARAYDA nonono.gif

it is funny how everyone curses the akaal takht and vedanti, but run around vedanti to get special hukamnama written out.

RUpinder singh nailed it on the head.

as for khalistan zindabad, i don't follow any certain individual, i listen to those how have studied guru granth sahib ji and know guru sahibs bani "inside and out". whatever any person says, if it doesnt go correct according to gurbani then he or she is not worthy of being listened too. whatever katha or lecture i listen has to be according to the philosphy of guru granth sahib i and not any certain individual.

Akaal Takht will always be great!

Howevere the people who are sitting there, are just there for the work of badal. We always say vedenti is badal daa chumcha. However when it comes down to him taking out certain "hukamana's" we go, "Jathedar Ji has written a hukamnama to this and that". Our only hukam is Guru Granth Sahib ji and all hukamnamas should be issued according the guru granth sahib ji not anyones personal agenda