Its That Idiot Again

SaRpAnCh

i see youths like militant singh and his side kicks youth wanna be soorma's online to have demonic qualities (tamoguni qualities) which is quite opposite of qualities of khalsa.. khalsa is satoguni and rajoguni never ever never tamogun... its quite obvious when you dont have the concept of bhagti but more attuned towards shakti (just bir ras)...with only bir ras you can only get as far be a mob without proper jung maryada.

I agree with most part of ur post but I *think* khalsa is above all guns. Like real khalsa is above rajo,tamo and sato gun.

I know that its not at all related to the topic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
h8er slike u can chat all da bullcrap dey wnt fact is u can sit ere all day and chat yo crap and no1s ggna listen,you go on abt hijacking this and tht so what .at keast we aint 50 cent wananbes smoking weed or one of them nangs who smoke weed and worship niidar singh and shiva ok THE JOB 2 STOP BEADBI IS NOT JUST FOR YOUTHS AND R4G ITS 4 EVRY1 WE HAVE WOKEN UP AND THERES NUFIN U LOT CAN DO ABT IT

You have lost any viable footing in your argument. Your delusional ideology is going to be your unravelling. You are wrong in your actions and you remain a small minority. You do not realise the implications of your actions on the wider community. You will never achieve Khalistan in the fashion you desire; in fact your mentality has no place in a civilised society regardless. The state of mind of Khalsa nation can only come about by living by example. The world should see your example and think with awe;

“ Whaw, if the Sikh is like that, what must the Gurus have been like” d_oh.gif

Since you champion this cause and further highlighted issues such as “The useless elders you eat money” by this I presume you are referring to Gurdwara management bodies, so why don’t we see your beadbi campaigns going there? Could it be because you know some of those elders would give you a right thrashing?

Also you mention Niddar Singh, and Nihangs everybody knows where his classes are almost every other day, why don’t you turn up there? With your anti beadbi crusaders? Why? because you know full well what would happen to you, actually I would pay to see that one and maybe post it on youtube afterwards LOL.gif . Instead you guys flex you muscle at grannies who barricade themselves in like at Baba Wadbagh, if you were so concerned why did you not assist them in doing the right thing instead of alienating them?

You and your clowns have no place in a tolerant society stay in the circus of fantasy that you have created for your self.

i see youths like militant singh and his side kicks youth wanna be soorma's online to have demonic qualities (tamoguni qualities) which is quite opposite of qualities of khalsa.. khalsa is satoguni and rajoguni never ever never tamogun... its quite obvious when you dont have the concept of bhagti but more attuned towards shakti (just bir ras)...with only bir ras you can only get as far be a mob without proper jung maryada.

I agree with most part of ur post but I *think* khalsa is above all guns. Like real khalsa is above rajo,tamo and sato gun.

I know that its not at all related to the topic.

Yes off course veer ji, spiritually khalsa is above all the guns however i m coming from the context of when khalsa engage himself in socio religious circle.

Guest militant singh

hush your mouf u pakndi dancer u chat crap,d/w everything will be dealt with gurus grace jus remembda tht,u say u would pay to see me get thrashed by niddarites ?i say pay lol,once niddar is dne with your just going to run like al hells broken loose you chat crap 24/7 like most people here who are out of touch with reality so what Baba Vadbag was raided wht u gna do u call her a granny shes a wicked woman,dnt c u stopping beadbi mate,just sit here on pakhandsangat.com and talk ok you anti khalistani clown

Guest militant singh
I can not stop laughing with some comments - Burn the Indian flag, AK 47 etc.................

Do you know all these actions now come under a new Law of legistislation to futher embrase the Terrorism Act.

Once you are caught or your identities known, you will not be allowed into INDIA, where would your Khalistan be then. The Indian Embassy will refuse you entry to India, ie not issue you with a Visa.

Do you also know any attacks on other religious organisations also comes under the Terrorism Act.

Us Sikhs should be a bit more careful on free speach on these Forum Websites as they are monitored by Police and other law agencies.

Peace to All

you must be from outside of da UK you can only b charged if yo burn the flags or embelms of the UK,our gurus ,you call the RSS a religious organistion???is it????so if they are attacked its terrorism LOL at you mate your a jke u obviuosly dnt knw ur laws,I knw the Met police monitor this forum as Himat Sohi southall singh sabha boss,tld them too,nothinh i have said here supports the killing or murder of innocent people or incites Terrorism,i stick by my opposition 4 da RSS style groups and ppl who do beadbi,and wnt refrain 4rm hushing up and being gandhi

No one can deny growing fanaticism within sikh panth, especially sikh youth culture,,, eithero socalled katar panthis youths on sikhsangat or katar panthis who suffer from hindu parnoia syndrome..they spent all their time passing death threats to hindus, on the mission to cuss/diss hindu culture all day along on the forums.

If thats kinda image we are potraying to others, hows that its their fault?

true soo called sikh sharia panthis youths are not terrorist but they have every intent to be- these soo called fanatics if they were given freedom and gets ak- 47 in their birthday. these idiots will do great damage to image of sikh panth and western soceity where hindu, muslims and sikhs are leaving peacefully.

its naive to suggest that sikh panth do not have fanatics with terrorist intent, i say get all the sharia panthis together from all the panth- christian, sikh, hindus, muslims, get them together lock them in room.

I dont know about others, but my nature is always been is try clean up junk and set backs of my people of my own community before pointing fingers on others. Not that i am comparing myself of great sant sipahi- sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale but i m just trying to follow his foot steps, he himself in his speeches have spoken against soo called gyanis who would remove kirpans and drink alchohol off the stage.. he didnt go out blame it on third party ie- congress, rss, hindu mat and all the rubbish, he recnognize its a fault of sikhs not any phalna phalna for not following guru mat (gurmat idealogy set by guru's).

Khalsa panth is lot better off away from these soo called wanna be soorma's , i was going to make a long post on concept shaahedism in sikhi that guru's taught on sikhsangat by looking at the sad state of affairs in the youths last week but didnt get a chance, i ll do soo soon. may be that will give sangat better idea which angle i m coming from.

You seem to be very confused Namsatang. On your forum some ppl promote alcohol drinking as part of Nihang tradition and then you praise Sant Jarnail Singh who basically said that if he had his way he would burn all Sardars who drank alcohol! Words like Kattar Panthi and Atwadi have been used by people of a similar mindset as yourself for Sant Jarnail Singh. You obviously know nothing about Sant Jarnail Singh because he would stand with any Singh who was passionate about his Sikhi. Yes, sometimes passion can be extreme and if you look at some of Sant Jarnail Singh's videos at many places he chides those youth who raise 'Boley So Nihal' slogans whenever he said something. He said to them that instead of slogans do something for the panth and then raise as many slogans as you want. Sometimes the youth show more passion and have dream more then the elders that they can change things for the better. Sant Jarnail Singh hardly ever stayed in the company of elders or dhilar panthis like yourself. As for blame, Sant Jarnail Singh blamed those he thought were responsible for the decline in the position of Sikhs whether they were Akali, Congress or RSS. More than any other leader he blames the congress for what they have done to the Sikhs, He wasn't a dhilar panthi who finds it easy to blame a few youth who can get worked up and blame them for what is wrong with the panth and totally ignore the RSS threat. Nowadays because so many people raise the danger of RSS it is possible for dhilar panthis like you to use the RSS as some kind of joke and anyone who raises the RSS threat as some kind of fool.

1. Show me one post from sikhawareness where sikhawareness has promoted alchohol or any post of an user that promotes sharab without admin asking them for reference and flaggin that post as blasphemeous , so before you spew your gand, prove it otherwise shut it man. you want throw mud at me without any proof thats fine but i m not going to tolerant any allegations towards my site without proof.

2. your post is typical classic khalstani response, thats what i was expecting.. typical khalistani have no idea about background of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale yet scream out from his lungs- jarnail singh da mad gangsta.

It seems like you know sant ji from the point when he took stay at guru nanak nivas and his speeches at guru nanak nivas, i know sant ji from taksali history from the point he was very young and used to do khatti bari, your point about sant ji didnt stayed with elders shows really how much you know about him, first sant - baba jarnail singh ji met was sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale who was bhramgyani, sant ji used to do seva in bhindran gurdwara, sant ji did 108 japji sahib patt a day and sleep very little and also he used to stay with sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale and sant kartar singh ji and did seva of them, show me one soo called youth soorma with that kinda juice in his guts. Sant ji whole life was spent with elders mahapursh, its because of his predeccessors who were senior sants that got him baba jarnail singh ji to sant and sipahi padvi, amount of sharda he had towards elders mahapursh was unbeleivable, he interacted with loads of elders mahapursh from all the samparda and took their guidance - said sat bachan . NO he did not have the same attitude as wanna be soorma'e like- yo man i m the young blood man, i dont need old fart like you to guide me, i m the i got enuf juice in my balls to get panth khalistan..

sorry for short post , but after reading the replies its inspiring more to write long post on concept of shaheeds backed up with gurbani to guide misguided soo called soorma's on this forums, who are nothing but sikh fanatics with terrorist intent, yes i said sikh fanatics, oh sorry did i commit a crime to state the truth? so be it , i rather be realistic then live in a soo called dream state that people live in who thinks sikhs are soo chardi-kalah, every amritdhari singh or singhani is a angel lets cut the crap lets be honest, sikh who failes to met expectations of guru are no angels , guru have set an certain expectations for the sikh, if sikh fails to do so that sikh is only normal banda diseased with arrogrance, ignorance, fanatacism, anger, lust, greed, attachment, revenge, racist nature. so stop hiding behind the garb of bana and under the banner of khalsa panth and be soo called self-righteous arrogrant panthic police of khalsa panth.

I dont care what people say but i rather try to clean up junk in my khalsa panth first ie- guide my misguided brothers either by harsh words or with pyaar,,sometimes to root fanaticism in the panth you probably have to be a fanatic in targetting fanatics, than point fingers at other religions ie- islamic fundamentalism, rss fundamentalism

I just want to say, the amount of knowledge you have on Sikhi and values is just outstanding, I really take pride and interest in your thoughts.

Is there anyway you can teach us paapi's some great inspirational knowledge.

:TH:

hush your mouf u pakndi dancer u chat crap,d/w everything will be dealt with gurus grace jus remembda tht,u say u would pay to see me get thrashed by niddarites ?i say pay lol,once niddar is dne with your just going to run like al hells broken loose you chat crap 24/7 like most people here who are out of touch with reality so what Baba Vadbag was raided wht u gna do u call her a granny shes a wicked woman,dnt c u stopping beadbi mate,just sit here on pakhandsangat.com and talk ok you anti khalistani clown

I heard this Shabad this morning and for some reason reminded me of the comments on this thread.

ga-orhee mehlaa 5.

Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

raakh pitaa parabh mayray.

Save me, O My Father God.

mohi nirgun sabh gun tayray. ||1|| rahaa-o.

I am worthless and without virtue; all virtues are Yours. ||1||Pause||

panch bikhaadee ayk gareebaa raakho raakhanhaaray.

The five vicious thieves are assaulting my poor being; save me, O Savior Lord!

khayd karahi ar bahut santaaveh aa-i-o saran tuhaaray. ||1||

They are tormenting and torturing me. I have come, seeking Your Sanctuary. ||1||

kar kar haari-o anik baho bhaatee chhodeh katahooN naahee.

Trying all sorts of things, I have grown weary, but still, they will not leave me alone.

ayk baat sun taakee otaa saaDhsang mit jaahee. ||2||

But I have heard that they can be rooted out, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; and so I seek their Shelter. ||2||

kar kirpaa sant milay mohi tin tay Dheeraj paa-i-aa.

In their Mercy, the Saints have met me, and from them, I have obtained satisfaction.

santee mant dee-o mohi nirbha-o gur kaa sabad kamaa-i-aa. ||3||

The Saints have given me the Mantra of the Fearless Lord, and now I practice the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||3||

jeet la-ay o-ay mahaa bikhaadee sahj suhaylee banee.

I have now conquered those terrible evil-doers, and my speech is now sweet and sublime.

kaho naanak man bha-i-aa pargaasaa paa-i-aa pad nirbaanee. ||4||4||125||

Says Nanak, the Divine Light has dawned within my mind; I have obtained the state of Nirvaanaa. ||4||4||125||

I heard this Shabad this morning and for some reason reminded me of the comments on this thread.

ga-orhee mehlaa 5.

Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

raakh pitaa parabh mayray.

Save me, O My Father God.

mohi nirgun sabh gun tayray. ||1|| rahaa-o.

I am worthless and without virtue; all virtues are Yours. ||1||Pause||

panch bikhaadee ayk gareebaa raakho raakhanhaaray.

The five vicious thieves are assaulting my poor being; save me, O Savior Lord!

khayd karahi ar bahut santaaveh aa-i-o saran tuhaaray. ||1||

They are tormenting and torturing me. I have come, seeking Your Sanctuary. ||1||

kar kar haari-o anik baho bhaatee chhodeh katahooN naahee.

Trying all sorts of things, I have grown weary, but still, they will not leave me alone.

ayk baat sun taakee otaa saaDhsang mit jaahee. ||2||

But I have heard that they can be rooted out, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; and so I seek their Shelter. ||2||

kar kirpaa sant milay mohi tin tay Dheeraj paa-i-aa.

In their Mercy, the Saints have met me, and from them, I have obtained satisfaction.

santee mant dee-o mohi nirbha-o gur kaa sabad kamaa-i-aa. ||3||

The Saints have given me the Mantra of the Fearless Lord, and now I practice the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||3||

jeet la-ay o-ay mahaa bikhaadee sahj suhaylee banee.

I have now conquered those terrible evil-doers, and my speech is now sweet and sublime.

kaho naanak man bha-i-aa pargaasaa paa-i-aa pad nirbaanee. ||4||4||125||

Says Nanak, the Divine Light has dawned within my mind; I have obtained the state of Nirvaanaa. ||4||4||125||

:)