Da Real Nihings

machete

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been this "need" for a long long time, all you ever hear is people chatting crap about what they are going to do and never doing it.

The real beadbi is occuring in our own Gurdwaras and holiest shrines, but people only care about pointing fingers at each other and not lookin at their own problems. Lets cover the scandles and allegations by making nice big buildings covered in gold.

A number of modern Nihang Singhs observe some rituals and practices, which are contrary to Gurmat, for example the consumption of marijuana (‘bhang'). These customs and 'traditions' crept in to Nihangs during the period when the Mahants (Hindu caretakers) managed and maintained our Gurdwaras in 18 th – early 20 th century. During this period the Sikh religion was distorted and many non-Sikh practices infiltrated into the Sikh Panth. Those who follow these anti-gurmat practices claim that they are ‘old traditions' (Puraatan Maryada) from the Guru's time; however Gurbani sheds true light on whether these practices and observances are Gurmat (according to the guru's teachings) or Manmat (self-willed). Reading and understanding Gurbani itbecomes apparent that some distortions have entered the traditions of the Nihangs and the wider Sikh community.

‘Bhang' or ‘Sukhnidhaan', which is marijuana (cannabis) used by large number of Nihangs nowadays is often justified through various means such as the quoting of tales and stories and the claiming these to be 'early traditions'. However, our Guru is eternal and with us forever. Why do we need to refer to stories and justifying traditions by claiming they are ‘old traditions' passed down when we have Guru Granth Sahib Ji with us to tell us what is in accordance to Gurmat. Gurbani clearly condemns the consumption of marijuana. Furthermore, medical studies bear out that consumption of marijuana and cannabis on regular basis leads to schizophrenia, and mental problems such as memory loss. The sad fact is that nowadays if you go to India you can observe some Sikhs claiming to be Nihangs, who drink ‘Bhang' have become mentally unstable.

false ..... who hindu care takers ???? the udasis nirmale sevapanthis ???? is khalsa panth of today so akritkan .... if there were no udasi saints more that half of gurudwars would have been became gupt .... they took care of our gurudwaras for 100 years .... who did parchar of sikhi then .... how could there be i still asthan of guru tegh bahadar ji till date in bangladesh when not even a single singh went there for more then 120 years .... who took care of it udasis .....

when abdali did beadbi of harimandir sahib ..... do u know there sorvar we see today was filled with soil it was made plain land no harminder ... and they started farming over that place .... then akali nehang baba deep singh ji fought and singhs made gurudwara there .... and whom they hand the gurudwara to .... udasis .... so according to few people here baba deep singh jis jatha must have few RSS agents in them for handing harimander sahib to udasis again .... right

and how bhang started in nehangs .... few things are always kept secret among nehangs and they dont want to say them out .... u need to go and ask them why you do this khalsa jee ....

and me tell u once for all the tradition of bhang ....

for more then hundred years khalsa panth was on the back of horses .... hiding and fighting 4 - 5 generation of singhs spent there life on horses..... days of farakhshiar days of meer manu ... days of abdali .... there was no home of singhs .... days without food and water .... in there homes there was only there old moter and father and there singhnis .... when there bhujangi is over 5 they visit there home and take them with him ..... how to survive .... without food .... it was then bhang started .... bhang u can find it in jungle they grow them self .... more over it is a high protein drink .... 55 % of protein where as milk has 20 % .... one glass in morning and u can go whole day without even feeling of eating food .... because of it khalsa used teghs .... against mughals .....

that why its known as shaheedi degh .... drink of our shaheed forfather singhs ....

I guess you are from india,shaheedi degh my foot.if you want to get high on intoxicants go and do it some jah shaka reggae dance not dressed as a Sikh.The marujana aspect came in when Singhs who had recieved wound sin battle used to use the paste of this intoxicant to rub over the wound.So for example if a Singh was struck by a sword and he was wounded the apllication of this marjuana paste mixed with pther herbs would be applied to soothe the wound.They did not go a drink this pakhand shaheed degh,these udasi dusis are not part of the Khalsa Panth tehy never were and never will be,they are hindus,and them hindu caretakers even went to the extent of installing idols in sri harmandir sahib,so dnt try and ''big them up'',i have never heard of noone farming over the sarovar dnt no where u got tht,abdali filled the sarovar with dead animals,rubbish and soil,and please can you stop justifying the nanags wrong ways

A number of modern Nihang Singhs observe some rituals and practices, which are contrary to Gurmat, for example the consumption of marijuana (‘bhang'). These customs and 'traditions' crept in to Nihangs during the period when the Mahants (Hindu caretakers) managed and maintained our Gurdwaras in 18 th – early 20 th century. During this period the Sikh religion was distorted and many non-Sikh practices infiltrated into the Sikh Panth. Those who follow these anti-gurmat practices claim that they are ‘old traditions' (Puraatan Maryada) from the Guru's time; however Gurbani sheds true light on whether these practices and observances are Gurmat (according to the guru's teachings) or Manmat (self-willed). Reading and understanding Gurbani itbecomes apparent that some distortions have entered the traditions of the Nihangs and the wider Sikh community.

‘Bhang' or ‘Sukhnidhaan', which is marijuana (cannabis) used by large number of Nihangs nowadays is often justified through various means such as the quoting of tales and stories and the claiming these to be 'early traditions'. However, our Guru is eternal and with us forever. Why do we need to refer to stories and justifying traditions by claiming they are ‘old traditions' passed down when we have Guru Granth Sahib Ji with us to tell us what is in accordance to Gurmat. Gurbani clearly condemns the consumption of marijuana. Furthermore, medical studies bear out that consumption of marijuana and cannabis on regular basis leads to schizophrenia, and mental problems such as memory loss. The sad fact is that nowadays if you go to India you can observe some Sikhs claiming to be Nihangs, who drink ‘Bhang' have become mentally unstable.

false ..... who hindu care takers ???? the udasis nirmale sevapanthis ???? is khalsa panth of today so akritkan .... if there were no udasi saints more that half of gurudwars would have been became gupt .... they took care of our gurudwaras for 100 years .... who did parchar of sikhi then .... how could there be i still asthan of guru tegh bahadar ji till date in bangladesh when not even a single singh went there for more then 120 years .... who took care of it udasis .....

when abdali did beadbi of harimandir sahib ..... do u know there sorvar we see today was filled with soil it was made plain land no harminder ... and they started farming over that place .... then akali nehang baba deep singh ji fought and singhs made gurudwara there .... and whom they hand the gurudwara to .... udasis .... so according to few people here baba deep singh jis jatha must have few RSS agents in them for handing harimander sahib to udasis again .... right

and how bhang started in nehangs .... few things are always kept secret among nehangs and they dont want to say them out .... u need to go and ask them why you do this khalsa jee ....

and me tell u once for all the tradition of bhang ....

for more then hundred years khalsa panth was on the back of horses .... hiding and fighting 4 - 5 generation of singhs spent there life on horses..... days of farakhshiar days of meer manu ... days of abdali .... there was no home of singhs .... days without food and water .... in there homes there was only there old moter and father and there singhnis .... when there bhujangi is over 5 they visit there home and take them with him ..... how to survive .... without food .... it was then bhang started .... bhang u can find it in jungle they grow them self .... more over it is a high protein drink .... 55 % of protein where as milk has 20 % .... one glass in morning and u can go whole day without even feeling of eating food .... because of it khalsa used teghs .... against mughals .....

that why its known as shaheedi degh .... drink of our shaheed forfather singhs ....

I guess you are from india,shaheedi degh my foot.if you want to get high on intoxicants go and do it some jah shaka reggae dance not dressed as a Sikh.The marujana aspect came in when Singhs who had recieved wound sin battle used to use the paste of this intoxicant to rub over the wound.So for example if a Singh was struck by a sword and he was wounded the apllication of this marjuana paste mixed with pther herbs would be applied to soothe the wound.They did not go a drink this pakhand shaheed degh,these udasi dusis are not part of the Khalsa Panth tehy never were and never will be,they are hindus,and them hindu caretakers even went to the extent of installing idols in sri harmandir sahib,so dnt try and ''big them up'',i have never heard of noone farming over the sarovar dnt no where u got tht,abdali filled the sarovar with dead animals,rubbish and soil,and please can you stop justifying the nanags wrong ways

first of all forget about u talking with a real nehang about shaheedi degh ..... if u even google shahhedi degh ..... u will get loads of pages where u will know its a drink or a medicine applied on wounds .... feel free to google .... and second drinking bhang is bad but applying is good ????

udasis relation with sikh panth ..... should i laugh at ur knowledge or feel pity for u ..... anyways if u want to see a hindu when u next time VISIT UR HAIRDRESSER U CAN SEE HIM IN MIRROR SITTING ON THE CHAIR ....

and

thirdly read my copy paste from a sikh site below ....

c) Nihangs do not have "bhang". They have shaheedi Degh that is a drink made from almonds, black pepper, cous cous, sugar, water and cannabis. Its is designed as a health drink NOT as an intoxicant. Those who appear to be Nihang but who use shaheedi degh as an intoxicant are referred to as "Nangs"...meaning "naked". Nihangs and Nangs are distinct and Nangs fear Nihangs.

and next time mind ur language speaking with me .... and i mean it ....

and what if i dont mind my language im not shaken/shook of people like you,who just chat rubbish,i was right you are from India,therefore you are lost,pakhand shaheedi degh is as similar to tht drink drug addicts use with a coke bottle ive forgotten wht its called,This is only if them neehangs drink it if they use the medical paste form it is ok as it is needed for application upon ones woounds,we ddnt have antiseptic in those days so therefore this was the medication aid of the time I stick by my statement tht udasis are Hindus,and are not part of Khalsa Panth.

and what if i dont mind my language im not shaken/shook of people like you,who just chat rubbish,i was right you are from India,therefore you are lost,pakhand shaheedi degh is as similar to tht drink drug addicts use with a coke bottle ive forgotten wht its called,This is only if them neehangs drink it if they use the medical paste form it is ok as it is needed for application upon ones woounds,we ddnt have antiseptic in those days so therefore this was the medication aid of the time I stick by my statement tht udasis are Hindus,and are not part of Khalsa Panth.

my friend if u even name a single nehang singh from any where in the world any where who can say that SHAHEEDI DEGH is one which is applied on wounds and its NOT a drink .... i will not post on the forum again ....

i dont know why people want to change nehang traditions as they like .... but our jathedar is baba fathe singh ji .... 96 crore shaeedi fauj is with us .... we had and we will serve khalsa panth .... 350 years not once but many times govts tried to change our tradition according to what they like ....

started by sikh banda bahadar ... coudnt change .... mughals meer manu fraksheyr zakri khan coudnt change .... pathans like abdali couldnt change ... britishers .... last 50 years hindus trying there best .... and now its sikhs again .... but ladliyan faujan of guru gobind singh .... sarloh da pehra kehra vinn ke aa sakda .... khalsa rehna teyar bar teyar satsri akallllll .....

te jehri anticeptic di toon gall karda ohda naam aa HALDI ....

and about udasis u know from thet start .... i know u dont know .... so let me tell u .... first gaddi baba sri chand jee ... son of guru nanak .... 2 nd gaddi .... baba gurdit ji .... who was to be made our 7th guru .... but just before that baba shri chand ji asked guru hargobind sahib to present one of his son to udasi saints .... baba gurdita ji was standing with guru hargobind sahib ji .... and they gave baba ji to baba sri chand ji .... baba gurdita jis father was guru and son was also guru ( har rai ji ) ....

baba gurdita ji got a vardan .... from hargobind sahib ....

DIN DUNI DA TIKKA JO WAR MANGEYA SO WAR DITTA .....

still there is asthan of baba gurditta ji in amritsar sahib .... and othon jo mango milda ....