Homework Or Going To The Gurdwara...

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh

What is more important, homework or going to the gurdwara? because i'm in a position that if i go to the gurdwara now, my work will be left and it is all in for tomorrow, and if i dont go gurdwara then i miss out on mathhaa teking to guru jee.. and its a necessity for me to go and mathhaa tek to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, So what if U only had one choice, goin to the gurdwara or real important homework which is on for the next day.. what would u do? if u have the real answer, please tell! because i take 20 mins in the gurdwara anyway, an 20 mins to me is all the difference...vaaheguroo make it snow tomorrow so there's no school...

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

do your homework, the guru can see in your heart that you want his darshan for real and u arnt using homework as a excuse, he will still give u blessings, do darshan of guru ji tomorow, he understands.............................. if you feel really bad then ask for forgivness and do ardas at home and that way u get more peace of mind and maybe its the right thing to do...........

What is more important, homework or going to the gurdwara? because i'm in a position that if i go to the gurdwara now, my work will be left and it is all in for tomorrow, and if i dont go gurdwara then i miss out on mathhaa teking to guru jee.. and its a necessity for me to go and mathhaa tek to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, So what if U only had one choice, goin to the gurdwara or real important homework which is on for the next day.. what would u do? if u have the real answer, please tell! because i take 20 mins in the gurdwara anyway, an 20 mins to me is all the difference...vaaheguroo make it snow tomorrow so there's no school...

Khalsa mere roop hai khas - maharaj gave us so much kirpa that if we cnt see cnt get to see the saroop of guru ji we can see panj singh, if we cnt see panj singh, another gursikh can be seen, failing that, we have the last resort to look in the mirror after an ardaas n being amritdhari, we have once again the image of guru ji :)

or, a gutkha, bani guru guru hai bani

wjkk wjkf

(me, id go gurdwara n stay up an extra 20min..)

Khalsa mere roop hai khas - maharaj gave us so much kirpa that if we cnt see cnt get to see the saroop of guru ji we can see panj singh, if we cnt see panj singh, another gursikh can be seen, failing that, we have the last resort to look in the mirror after an ardaas n being amritdhari, we have once again the image of guru ji :)

or, a gutkha, bani guru guru hai bani

wjkk wjkf

(me, id go gurdwara n stay up an extra 20min..)

:TH:

vaaheguroo... that has helped me so much, thank u vaaheguroo jee... thank u very much sangat jee... kirpaa jee...

jo kichh eh sabh teri razae (everything that happens, happens because you want it to)

i understand about not leaving things till tomorow, i think in gurbani, kabeer ji tells us about doing tomorows work today in terms of worship etc etc, but u have to see each incident on its own.

i think the best bet would be to go and do guru jis darshan for ten min, 15min or half an hour or even an hour and then come back have some lucozade or cup of coffee and then do your work , you will probs feel beter and more ready to take on the work. i used to be up all night doing last min coursework and assingments .......