Iran Attack - Your Views

Pakandi baba

pray.gif Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh pray.gif

U.S go into Iran, they'll be putting their hands into the bee hive. - Shia will not think twice about blowing themselves up left right and centre. - Can the american people live with knowing that today would be their last day alive? They'll rise and attack anyway possible. Don't underestimate them. Think what the IRA did in the uk, BUT 100 times worse.

U.S got away with Iraq and Afghanistan, not with Iran. - Isreal has nothing to fear. They have nukes too, so they can defend themselves. But who appointed US to be the worls spoke sperson?? China and Russia are siding with Iran U.S attack, and China and Russia will eradicate the U.S too

This will be an all scale world war.

Gur Fateh Jio Pyare Sadh Sangat

"""U.S go into Iran, they'll be putting their hands into the bee hive. - Shia will not think twice about blowing themselves up left right and centre. - Can the american people live with knowing that today would be their last day alive? They'll rise and attack anyway possible. Don't underestimate them. Think what the IRA did in the uk, BUT 100 times worse."""QUOTE

Firstly : -

Never be scared by your enemies ferocity or there number as you do in your daily prayers about chalis mukte

( how a band of 40 brave Sikhs who laid down their lives fighting near the dhab or lake of Khidrana, also called Isharsar, on 29 December 1705 against a Mughal force in chase.

See where we are today a Global community 25 million strong and a loved community world wide.

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/warriors/mukte.html

http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-history/...alih-mukte.html )

so that point is answered not to take decesion out of fear.

Secondly :-

Should Iran be attacked or not .

That may raise difference of opinion but I feel it should be attacked.

I have thought about it in a time frame of 50 years from now .

Iran has a ideology under which it wants to wipe out Israel out of map just like the Nazis agenda and may be other non Islamic country as ordered to him in koran ( Islamic duty).

If you give it time it will develop nukes.

That he will attack one day is for sure

It can be at best postpone but not avoided.

It is best to take on a non nuclear Iran rather than a Nuclear one.

Now if today a Shia explodes himself as an individiual say in UK with conventional weapons on him he kills a few people.

If he is in his back pack is carrying Nukes no one can save you or any non Islamic country to get subverted to Islamic faith/ destroyed.

UK , USA ,Canada and India where ever you all are at risk.

Now should we take part or not is a question similar questions must have risen in our ancestors mind who fought the Nazis ins World war 1 and 11

(9http://www.sikhs.nl/Main/World%20War%201%20&%202/sikhs_in_world_war_i__ii.htm

http://www.sikhs.nl/Main/World%20War%201%2...WorldwarII.htm).

Why did 80, 000 of our ancestors died fighting the Nazis.

The answer is simple as no one would have been left alive if Nazis swept the world.

Only the purest of pure Aryans would have been allowed to live.

They had no concept of diversity and carried out horrible crimes against so many people in world especialy Jews.

Now this Iranian president calls for annihaliting the Jews just like Balram aJakhar gave a call against Sikhs.

The fight against the Jihadi ideology is one which should be debated by SGPC and Sikh visionary and a edict issued for the Sikh world wide to participate or not to participate in it.

If a green signal is given then the number or magntude or ferocity of opponent should not be a cause of concern as alluded by me earlier.

I dont actually think any1's got guts to use nukes (apart from Iranians) -cos its too disastrous. 1 lot nuke another and the whole worlds on fire. Have to tread very carefully when u use nukes tongue.gif

the americans will leave no choice for the iranians to use nukes, then that will give america an excuse to use theirs so they arent to blame for a catrostrophy, which will probably happen.

fist they went to afghanistan, they didnt even find Bin Laden, then they went to iraq and didnt find nuclear weapons, but they killed sadam, these days people are dying by the 1000s and living in fear, no one is safe, im not supporting sadams regime, but when he was in power, it was 'better' than the state of iraq and the world today. Bush is the biggest tyrant, mass murderer. but i think irans gonna draw the line, i expect them to. from what was revenge for the attacks on the twin towers, which i think was a conspiracy, this has become a oppression against muslims, they have a right to defend their faith. But they are misled by the fact that sucide bombings get them into heaven...............since when has pain, terror, and hatred got anyone into 'heaven'?

"""U.S go into Iran, they'll be putting their hands into the bee hive. - Shia will not think twice about blowing themselves up left right and centre. - Can the american people live with knowing that today would be their last day alive? They'll rise and attack anyway possible. Don't underestimate them. Think what the IRA did in the uk, BUT 100 times worse."""QUOTE

Firstly : -

Never be scared by your enemies ferocity or there number as you do in your daily prayers about chalis mukte

( how a band of 40 brave Sikhs who laid down their lives fighting near the dhab or lake of Khidrana, also called Isharsar, on 29 December 1705 against a Mughal force in chase.

See where we are today a Global community 25 million strong and a loved community world wide.

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/warriors/mukte.html

http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-history/...alih-mukte.html )

so that point is answered not to take decesion out of fear.

Secondly :-

Should Iran be attacked or not .

That may raise difference of opinion but I feel it should be attacked.

I have thought about it in a time frame of 50 years from now .

Iran has a ideology under which it wants to wipe out Israel out of map just like the Nazis agenda and may be other non Islamic country as ordered to him in koran ( Islamic duty).

If you give it time it will develop nukes.

That he will attack one day is for sure

It can be at best postpone but not avoided.

It is best to take on a non nuclear Iran rather than a Nuclear one.

Now if today a Shia explodes himself as an individiual say in UK with conventional weapons on him he kills a few people.

If he is in his back pack is carrying Nukes no one can save you or any non Islamic country to get subverted to Islamic faith/ destroyed.

UK , USA ,Canada and India where ever you all are at risk.

Now should we take part or not is a question similar questions must have risen in our ancestors mind who fought the Nazis ins World war 1 and 11

(9http://www.sikhs.nl/Main/World%20War%201%20&%202/sikhs_in_world_war_i__ii.htm

http://www.sikhs.nl/Main/World%20War%201%2...WorldwarII.htm).

Why did 80, 000 of our ancestors died fighting the Nazis.

The answer is simple as no one would have been left alive if Nazis swept the world.

Only the purest of pure Aryans would have been allowed to live.

They had no concept of diversity and carried out horrible crimes against so many people in world especialy Jews.

Now this Iranian president calls for annihaliting the Jews just like Balram aJakhar gave a call against Sikhs.

The fight against the Jihadi ideology is one which should be debated by SGPC and Sikh visionary and a edict issued for the Sikh world wide to participate or not to participate in it.

If a green signal is given then the number or magntude or ferocity of opponent should not be a cause of concern as alluded by me earlier.

At last the voice of reason d_oh.gif

Some people are so anti-american and so blinded by the liberal media like BBC and CNN that they think no even the nazi loving jew hating Iran is worst than America!

I agree wholeheartedly with HPS62. The greatest danger isn't America but Iran, the Israelis are the most patient people in the world, how long do you think any country would tolerate another country constantly calling for it's annhilation and setting up mickey mouse conferences belttling the holocaust and trying to cast doubt on the murder of 6 million jews by the nazis. Another country would have already wiped Iran off the map but like i said Israel is patient and by Muslims patience is always mistaken for cowardice.

fist they went to afghanistan, they didnt even find Bin Laden, then they went to iraq and didnt find nuclear weapons, but they killed sadam, these days people are dying by the 1000s and living in fear, no one is safe, im not supporting sadams regime, but when he was in power, it was 'better' than the state of iraq and the world today. Bush is the biggest tyrant, mass murderer. but i think irans gonna draw the line, i expect them to. from what was revenge for the attacks on the twin towers, which i think was a conspiracy, this has become a oppression against muslims, they have a right to defend their faith. But they are misled by the fact that sucide bombings get them into heaven...............since when has pain, terror, and hatred got anyone into 'heaven'?

Parwinder Singh, the only mistake the Americans made is thinking that democracy can function in an Muslim majority state. They freed Iraq from a tyrant like Saddam but then Islamic belief isn't conducive to democracy and what the iraqis really want is another tyrant to keep them in order. Once the Americans leave you will see another Saddam come to the fore but even then the Americans will be blamed for having left and allowed a tyrant to take over.