Darbar Sahib | Indian Army Tank

jagsinrags

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa |

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Yesterday I visited Darbar Sahib in Amritsar but I got shacked with one new development. I remember that many years back when I visited darbar sahib, there used to a piece of marble stone of something next to Baba Deep Singh Ji's asthan in parkarma where it was mentioned that during operation blue star Indain military tank was not able to move ahead of that point..it got struck there or something but shockingly this historic marble piece is no more there and I was also not able to locate any bullet marks in parkarma of darbar sahib.

:sady:

Please correct me if I am wrong or this happened in some other location of darabar sahib parkarma..thank you

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa |

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

WAS THERE A MARBLE PIECE? IF SO THEN THIS IS ANOTHER SIGN OF OUR LOVING QUAM, WHO LOVE TO FORGIVE AND FORGET...EVEN IF IT WAS ONLY 22/23 YEARS AGO....IF IT WAS OUR DAD OR MUM WHO HAD BEEN KILLED WE WOULD NOT HAVE FORGOTTEN.

SO IS THIS THE WORK OF OUR LOVELY PEACE LOVING NISHKAM BROTHERS....WHO THINK WE LIVE IN TIMES OF PEACE...WHEN WE HAVE WARS GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD?

WAS THERE A MARBLE PIECE? IF SO THEN THIS IS ANOTHER SIGN OF OUR LOVING QUAM, WHO LOVE TO FORGIVE AND FORGET...EVEN IF IT WAS ONLY 22/23 YEARS AGO....IF IT WAS OUR DAD OR MUM WHO HAD BEEN KILLED WE WOULD NOT HAVE FORGOTTEN.

SO IS THIS THE WORK OF OUR LOVELY PEACE LOVING NISHKAM BROTHERS....WHO THINK WE LIVE IN TIMES OF PEACE...WHEN WE HAVE WARS GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD?

I agree fully peace time is to prepare for war who knows when it shall break out and whom all it shall engulf.

It is good to strengthen your house for an rainy day.

The west keeps on producing lethal killing machines and technology during peace llike nuclear and hydrogen bombs

The Islamic countries keep on producing God machines ie babies to have reached a population of 1.5 billion in 1300 years.

So where ever u are secure your self from real or could be future enemies.

there was no asthan in harimander sahib which was made after 1984 that at this place no tanks moved ahead .... and there was no bullet marks after the seva was done in 1984 ....

the marble u are be talking about must be the place where akali nehang baba deep singh ji placed there head after the battle ....

some one told false stuff on ur last visit ... no such stone was there ever ...

as far as i know

there was no asthan in harimander sahib which was made after 1984 that at this place no tanks moved ahead .... and there was no bullet marks after the seva was done in 1984 ....

the marble u are be talking about must be the place where akali nehang baba deep singh ji placed there head after the battle ....

some one told false stuff on ur last visit ... no such stone was there ever ...

as far as i know

I second that. I have lived good part of my life in amritsar and I never saw a aforementioned marble piece. There are still couple of bullet marks visible on two nishan sahibs at shri akal thakt sahib. Apart from that there is the engraving on gold at deori sahib about an incident during early 1900s when a bolt of light passed through sri harimandir sahib during british rule.

Guest militant singh

These dopy idiotz running our gurdwareh are destroying history in da name of renovations,and decoration,check dem greek places der thousands of yrs old but dey been kept in der orginal state,and look at our holy palces dey jus get a new lick of paint where a structre needs restoring dey knock it dwn ,them 1 towers dat used 2 stand behind the golden temple were knocked dwn by da SGPC lot,dem towers2 me repped hw singhs kept der head up hi during da firecest fire da indian govt couldnt knock dem dwn our own peepz did dey make me sick