SaRpAnCh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

Today's Tribune,Chandigarh has the following report :

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20070220/punjab1.htm#5

This person Joshi is the first to come up with idea of Sikh militants being responsible for this outrageous act .

Not even the so called biased Indian TV channels have mentioned this.It is only this Joshi of Tribune who has perhaps come up with this idea of blaming Sikh extremists for it in his dream.

What would Sikh extremists gain by bombing and trying to stop a train on which they often travel while going to Nankana Sahib and other Gurdwaras in Pakistan ?

What the various TV channels failed to mention in their reports is that atleast 3 Sikhs died while saving other passengers from the fire .One of died while opening a door to let other passsengers get out.

Only NDTV mentioned this fact and that too was an eye witness account by a Pakistani women passenger .

Moreover following report in today's Indian Express mentions that the two bombing suspects spoke "Hindi" :

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=81680

Sketches of the 2 bombers released :

http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp?aid=35...d=NAT&ssid=

Harjot Singh Brar

You've only been on the forum two minutes and have questioned the essence of Sikhi in your posts,you dont know nothing,i stick by my wrds on this post,you gandhi lover

how does, bring here two minutes make me a non sikh, please tell me. And you hate Gandhi because you hate hinduism nothing i can do about that. And again you show how much of a "sikh" you are by posting rubbish again.

Hindu extremists exist but it isnt their modus operandi to carry out bombings of this sort. Islamic and in the past some Sikh extremists have carried things out like this. Most likely it is some group trying to destroy the peace moves between India and Pakistan allied to one of the militant groups operating in Pakistan. Remember, these predominantly Sunni Muslim terrorists have no worries about bombing other Muslims in Pakistan all the time.

Hindu extremists operate in other ways -- ideologically and in terms of the violence they perpetrate in situations like Gujarat.

It takes a Muslim to state that 3 Sikhs died trying to save people from the train. The Indian media did not even mention this and some even tried to blame Sikhs.

The BBC Urdu service reporter in Karachi, Riaz Sohail, met a few of the survivors who returned to their homes in Pakistan.

SHAH MOHAMMAD

Shah Mohammad and her family were lucky to survive

The explosion took place just over an hour and a half after the train had left Delhi. The passengers were resting. The train got ablaze immediately and everybody started screaming.

During this time the doors were closed and people were shouting for the train to stop.

The train stopped after 15 minutes when it reached the platform at Panipat.

I was travelling with my husband and our three children. We were sitting near the door way and me and my husband jumped out the moment the doors of the carriage opened.

My husband then went back in to get the kids. After helping two of them our, he passed out due to smoke inhalation. My son was still inside.

At that point I went into the carriage myself. I couldn't see anything, so I shouted his name until I heard his voice. That's how I managed to get him out.

I saw three Sikhs trying to help passengers, but they got caught in the blaze and died.

I am still in shock and unable to believe what happened. It all seems like a nightmare.

MAHBOOB ALI