The Genocide Of Sikh Girls By Sikh Families

Prem

Jasy

Because of the backwards, stupid, ignorant feudal culture of India and Punjab, in which women are treated as cattle and not viewed as important, and the culture of dowry and all those other things.

all of these things have come together to make Sikhs the biggest group of girl-killers on Earth, and there is general apathy towards the problem amongst us.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... Prem virji tht just sucks... since our Gurus said evryone was equal... can i just say that this digusts me... its so evilll... i mean life is not theirs to take ... isnt the indian gov doin anythin abuh this ?

why would the government do anything? the govement want panjab to suffer and leave it in such a state that a idea of having it as a seperate country will be far from reality

"We reap what we sow!". Maharaj told us not to do the sangat of “kurimaars” (girl killers), yet we still bread a culture which put the birth of a boy superior over the birth of a girl, something that is still subtly practiced in Punjabi families today. We turned out to be our own enemies here because our egos were not willing accept what Guru Ji told us.

wow... Prem virji tht just sucks... since our Gurus said evryone was equal... can i just say that this digusts me... its so evilll... i mean life is not theirs to take ... isnt the indian gov doin anythin abuh this ?

Yes --- and Guru Nanak's mission was to end this kind of evil amongst us but how much have we changed in the last 500 years? The government tries to do something but it never does enough and does not take it seriously. The problem is that these attitudes are so strong amongst Punjabi people that they do it undercover. It even happens amongst Punjabi people living in the UK and in Canada.

why would the government do anything? the govement want panjab to suffer and leave it in such a state that a idea of having it as a seperate country will be far from reality

If you want to do real parchaar, if ever there was arighteous movement that modern Sikhism could define itself for, it is this issue of female foeticide. Blaming the government for not doing enough and saying its because they want to do down Punjab misses the point. STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR THE EVIL AMONGST US AS SIKHS!

Until we take responsibility we will continue to be the worst of the worse. What happens in 20 years time when for every 100 Sikh men there are only 75 Sikh women?

Not even our worst enemy could have constructed such a vile and evil fate!

And we are doing it to ourselves!

If you want to do real parchaar, if ever there was arighteous movement that modern Sikhism could define itself for, it is this issue of female foeticide. Blaming the government for not doing enough and saying its because they want to do down Punjab misses the point. STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR THE EVIL AMONGST US AS SIKHS!

Until we take responsibility we will continue to be the worst of the worse. What happens in 20 years time when for every 100 Sikh men there are only 75 Sikh women?

Not even our worst enemy could have constructed such a vile and evil fate!

And we are doing it to ourselves!

Erm a rise in homosexuality or they could go marry Hindu women afterall theres many Hindu-Sikh marriages nowadays