Screw Life I Aint No Singh

Guest Screw life

dear brother who started the topic all i can say after reading ur post is ....

what u have is hatered what u lack is love

what u have is banni what u lack is its meaning

what u have is naam simren what u lack is attention

what u have is shanka on guru what u lack is sharda

what u have is sangat what u lack is sadhsangat

do sangat of singhs who do naam japp and teyar bar teyar .... dont do sangat of nigura what i think ur doing the most .... which always result in frustrations ...

akallllllllll

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Screw life(original poster)happi

well sangat ji, thanks for ur support, i would love to thank each and everyone of you who replied here personally as they all gave me a different type of support each and while reading them i got tears again but this time the tears were of amazement of all of your love, and for that i thank you and may Vaheguroo Ji continue to do kirpa on your souls.

All these posts affected my soul. many of them made me laugh and really picked me up, made me feel really happy and made me realise that there was good left in the world with the Khalsa, because believe me for the past few days i have been extremely cynical of the world and pretty much everything, including vaheguroo, my predicament was a terror and that mood of mine itself was terrible. and a few posts really made me understand alot, my soul really does now realise that the kamii (fault) really is in me, not Guroo Ji, i really have been blessed by Guroo Ji, he has blessed me with bani, naam his presence etc. however i have nto been using that properly.

I dont suppose tat much can really be done in regards to my problem, it cant really be stopped, but emotianally and spiritually i now feel better (i wont dare say stronger just yet) and hopefully am armoured in that respect.

I just have to stick it all out, and eventually some day i wont have to endure this rubbsih anymore.

Atleast i have my regained faith in Guroo Ji... and the human race itself lol

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!

-U

You seem to be trying 2 do a bargain with Guru ji

Ask yourself: What exactly do you want? Do you even *know* waht you want?

How do you know that Guru Ji hates you? If Akaal Purakh didn't *LOVE* you then why are you still breathing His fresh air? How can you even survive a heart beat without his help, his mercy, his love?!

You just can't.

Calm down. Take a break. Chillax.

Then rethink your situation in an open mind.

And stop treating Akaal Purakh as a humanified entity.. Akaal Purakh is the REALITY - The one-ness of *everything*. All is within His Hukam - just go with the flow. Gursikhs never care about what happens/what's going on, because they know that they aren't in the ultimate control (only limited).

Go with the flow and stop wasting your energy in worrying about things you can't change.

couldnt have said any better

~waheguru~

eerr ehem u mean get ur older sister to make you some cookies and heat you some milk up rolleyes.gif
hmm

take a nice big sized bata

warm up some nice bibeki milk

then make some nice warm cookies

and sit in front of the fire in the evening time eating your cookies and drinking your milk

watching the sun set, whilst listening to bibi kulwinder kaurs keertan

make sure you are wearing a nice warm night gown and flowery socks whilst doing all this

if this fails to work i will be amazed

You two are related? grin.gif

I am a survivor of Delhi '84. I saw my husband, my son and two brothers murdered in front of my eyes. I was beaten and left for dead. So believe me, I know something about despair. I have managed to survive and grow through this. You will also survive and grow through your own hellish experiences if you can hold on.

Warm milk and cookies really do help. Forcing yourself to appreciate any acts of kindness toward you also help.

Doing acts of kindness to others when all you want to do is roll up in a ball and cry, help even more. If I may be so bold as to suggest sewa to you? The kind you don't tell anyone about but just do. I have found that Waheguru seems to bless this greatly. Anyway it has helped me. d_oh.gif

When you are all alone and feeling unloved, remember you have several million members of the sangat who love you, whether you can feel it or not.

And there's a lot of truth in the statement,"What does not destroy me, makes me stronger." When you come out the other side of all this, if you let yourself grow and become strong through it, you will be a Sikh that all of us will be proud to know. :TH:

If you want to talk personally, feel free to PM me, as well.

pray.gif

i was gonna say do sewaa but my saying would be just some words...where as urs hold somuch value because u have followed what u preaching ...uknow it jio

waheguru

blessed to hear ur reply. so inspiring d_oh.gif

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Life is just a piece of **** i just hate it ***** it alll, what do you do wen all the troubles you could possibly have pile up at once, and even God wont answer, however manyy times you ask he wont reply, Guroo Sahibs hukamnama doesent help and it just happens again and again and it doesnt stop. Im a disgrace to sikhi, a disgrace to the panth, a disgrace to humankind. I talk all day of sikhi and shaheeds and khalistan, but im just a weak peace of ******. I cant do jack, everything about me is wrong, and i cant even forget any of my mistakes in the past let alone all the crap goin on now and some of it aint even my fault and even death aint a way out of it cause this wonderfully 'perfect' system just throws us into even more *** after we die. I hate this crappy existence,

ahhhh screw it, were here to just die anyway.

Best thing to do is concenterate on sikhi and less on politics. You seem to have lost the balance and gone too far political and less spritiual. Forget politics, forget khalistan, forget shaheeds for a minute and think about your inner being. Restore yourself inside first, find a quiet place and meditate... do naam simran at night and you will be feeling a million times better after you have eventually gone off to sleep. Trust me i've done this myself... also Guru ji explains even the hard times are gifts from God and should be taken as such.. gaining salvation is not easy, it is a prize definately worth struggling for if you wonna break free from the cycles of life/death and pain/suffering.