Bin Laden and Bush

sher-e-panjab

i asked this in another post too

Sarbloh Soulja, how come you have that picture of bin ladan under your name. he's just fighting for islam, the majority of muslims outside of the west feel that the US is the enemie. he's just they're freedom fighter, just think how your blood boils when someone says bad things about sant bhindranwala

don't fall victom to the US's propaganda

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarbloh Soulja, how come you have that picture of bin ladan under your name. he's just fighting for islam, the majority of muslims outside of the west feel that the US is the enemie. he's just they're freedom fighter, just think how your blood boils when someone says bad things about sant bhindranwala

But what about the attack on New york and Pentagon? Why did he took that panga ??

That guy killed innocent....Did Sant ji?

u shouldn't be comparing the both :@

Bhulla CHukka maaf :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

mr. bush kills innocent people.

if i had a choice i would go with bin ladan over bush any day.

he proabably took that path, because they had no other way of destroying thier enimie. islams breaking into nationals, and thier mohammand warned them about this. so he's doing whats best for islam.

mr. bush kills innocent people.

if i had a choice i would go with bin ladan over bush any day.

he proabably took that path, because they had no other way of destroying thier enimie. islams breaking into nationals, and thier mohammand warned them about this. so he's doing whats best for islam.

in what way did Bush threaten Muslims b4 2002? rolleyes.gif

didn't the US, destroy the economies, provide weapons, take all the wealth, western culture hurt islamic culture, etc...

i m not a muslims so i might not know all the details

just remember, if sikhs are to rule the world, we will have to deal with the existing world power

didn't the US, destroy the economies, provide weapons, take all the wealth, western culture hurt islamic culture, etc...

i m not a muslims so i might not know all the details

just remember, if sikhs are to rule the world, we will have to deal with the existing world power

HOW did the US destory the economy, provide weapons to WHO..

take all wealth from WHO?

they acctually made a lot of money when the european countries were all killing each other in WW2.

well western cultures hurts islamic culcha.cause Muslims are EXTREMLY conservative, whilst Westerns usually modernis.

what th alternative?

muslims dont move to western countries and vice versa :@

BHull chukk maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!