Bin Laden and Bush

sher-e-panjab

Guest SikhForLife

alrite alrite.. enough of this

u know.. i hate it when ppl start bashing the US..

yes U.S. politics arent of heaven.. but then no other country's is..

ofcourse there are hidden agendas in wars and fightings..

besides the middle east situation..

who was it who bombed bosnia and freed serbia from Milosovic?

who was it who fought for jews right of land initially, even though situation now has changed..and little bit out of hand..

who was it who fought against Nazis?

u ppl forget so soon..

yes US may be there for OIL.. but wats wrong with that? after all it spends on the war.. oil will help reduce the debt.. US. got saddam who is just like Indira.. Saddam killed thousands Kurds.. !

no govt is perfect.. u ppl need to stop focusing on the faults and the failures and start focusing on the Goood.. this country has done..

what good has the middle east done for the sikhs? i cant recall anything..

atleast we have freedom of religion here.. and can walk around proudly with our Turbans.. u cant even do that in France anymore..

Gill veer.. try to look outside the box..

this is prob. the only place in the world left that is close to real Justice in the judicial system.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alrite alrite.. enough of this

u know.. i hate it when ppl start bashing the US..

yes U.S. politics arent of heaven.. but then no other country's is..

ofcourse there are hidden agendas in wars and fightings..

besides the middle east situation..

who was it who bombed bosnia and freed serbia from Milosovic?

who was it who fought for jews right of land initially, even though situation now has changed..and little bit out of hand..

who was it who fought against Nazis?

u ppl forget so soon..

yes US may be there for OIL.. but wats wrong with that? after all it spends on the war.. oil will help reduce the debt.. US. got saddam who is just like Indira..  Saddam killed thousands Kurds.. !

no govt is perfect.. u ppl need to stop focusing on the faults and the failures and start focusing on the Goood.. this country has done..

what good has the middle east done for the sikhs? i cant recall anything..

atleast we have freedom of religion here.. and can walk around proudly with our Turbans.. u cant even do that in France anymore..

Gill veer.. try to look outside the box..

this is prob. the only place in the world left that is close to real Justice in the judicial system.

i hate when sikhs start defending the US. they feel just because they're america

n, and they believe they're country will protect they're interests.

how did the US get to the top, it sure wasn't by helping others.

"who was it who bombed bosnia and freed serbia from Milosovic?", then why doesn't it free other people from thier gov'ts, (khalsatian, north korea). because theres no gain for the US, in these situation.

you think the US will help khalstian over india, keep dreaming

"who was it who fought against Nazis", india fought against nazis, does that make them a great country.

"u ppl forget so soon", forget what, that the US is in it for themselves.

go back and think about this, "yes US may be there for OIL.. but wats wrong with that? after all it spends on the war.. oil will help reduce the debt..",

the US will make tons of money from this war, and wasn't north korea a bigger threat, and if they're there to free the people does that mean they will help other countries too

"the Goood.. this country has done", the US's culture and society are a big threat to sikhi, please turn on the lights. you can say "say no to bollywood", but are you propared to say no to hollywood.

"what good has the middle east done for the sikhs? i cant recall anything", true, but tell me what good has the US done for sikhi. little by little its changing the way sikhs think, and live thier lives

"atleast we have freedom of religion here.. and can walk around proudly with our Turbans", it bans foreign terrorist groups, but just look at the kkk, they even have thier own tv channel. its sad to think that some people believe they will be treated equally, theres only one place sikhs can be safe, and thats khalstain.

i agree with "this is prob. the only place in the world left that is close to real Justice in the judicial system."

i hope i haven't offended you

"atleast we have freedom of religion here.. and can walk around proudly with our Turbans", it bans foreign terrorist groups, but just look at the kkk, they even have thier own tv channel. its sad to think that some people believe they will be treated equally, theres only one place sikhs can be safe, and thats khalstain

:@:@

FATEH

Arash