Bin Laden and Bush

sher-e-panjab

sher-e-panjab, could you translate that

what can the public do if the <admin-profanity filter activated> leaders r going to do what they want anyway.

9/11 how many amercan died? bombing afghanistan how many afghanis died? wot makes him any different to bin laden

Okay veera who started it first??

if i go in somebody's house and kill one member of the family, WOULD all other just sit quietly?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sher-e-panjab, could you translate that

what can the public do if the <admin-profanity filter activated> leaders r going to do what they want anyway.

9/11 how many amercan died? bombing afghanistan how many afghanis died? wot makes him any different to bin laden

if i go in somebody's house and kill one member of the family, WOULD all other just sit quietly?

ya, but you would kill the person who killed your family member, not some innocent person who happened to be walking down the street at the same time

ok i know bin laden started it but it doesnt mean that u just go n start bomb the country, more ppl INNOCENT died in afghanistan.

irrelevant to thread but wen this happened in 1984 how did the sikhs retaliate.

Guest SikhForLife

im getting tired of this

Gill stop hating.. stop hating.. stop hating..

go live in middle east cuz u love it so much.. then ull see how hard it is for a sikh to survive there.. those muslims dont accept other religions.. they will torture ppl untill they convert..

Gill.. u need to look at the bright side.. ya.. US. has faults.. show me a better and JUST country which has this much oppertunities.. and freedom.

SikhForLife, if you don't like this, then maybe stop commenting on it.

sure some of the muslims in the middle east are not great hosts, but that doesn't give the US a reason to kill innocent muslims.

you always tell me to look at the good a country does, if i did that i would think the goi was a great gov't.

Guest SikhForLife

ok bhaji maaf karo..

continue to hate US.. but remember when theres a country in need.. U.S. will prob be the first one to get them help...

(except africa.. UN takes care of that)