Bin Laden and Bush

sher-e-panjab

"not before long they'll be telling India and Pakistan to disarm leaving only the US and it allies with the weapons", i don't think they'll do that, because theres nothing in it for them ($$$).

bush isn't stupid for a man, he's just stupid for a president. and that says alot aobut the voter (the american people).

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell u folks.. NOT ALL AMERICANS are republican rolleyes.gif That means not all americans supports war against iraq and so on.. Other parties like Democratic stood against bush policy and his stand point on war against iraq from the very first day.. but they can't do anything since republicans are in control of both white house and congress.. etc...

Let me tell u folks.. NOT ALL AMERICANS are republican  rolleyes.gif   That means not all americans supports war against iraq and so on.. Other parties like Democratic stood against bush policy and his stand point on war against iraq from the very first day.. but they can't do anything since republicans are in control of both white house and congress.. etc...

ya, how is that democroy, weren't the democratic suppose to win the elections, al gore.

i think 65% of americans supported the war, and 20% of people in UK supported it.

Let me tell u folks.. NOT ALL AMERICANS are republican  rolleyes.gif   That means not all americans supports war against iraq and so on.. Other parties like Democratic stood against bush policy and his stand point on war against iraq from the very first day.. but they can't do anything since republicans are in control of both white house and congress.. etc...

ya, how is that democroy, weren't the democratic suppose to win the elections, al gore.

i think 65% of americans supported the war, and 20% of people in UK supported it.

Al gore did won the popular vote.. but however bush won more states than al gore, so acc. to law... Bush did won the election of 2000.

Those voting are independant, not government conducted nor non-profit organizations. Can't be trusted in those polls..