Fundamentalists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxK6PxAXsuc

so is that militant singh in the video then? or ak47 lion jatha? or sarpanch?

WHEN I WATCHED THIS VIDEO I LITTERALLY CRIED, SEEING SINGHS FIGHT EACH OTHER IN HAZOORI OF MAHARAJ! IF YOU CAN HOLD PEACE WITHIN A GURUDWARA AND THAT TO INFRON OF YOUR GURU HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING TO UPHOLD A WHOLE NATION CALLED KHALISTAN?

NEKHLANK AVTAAR WHERE ARE YOU?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxK6PxAXsuc

so is that militant singh in the video then? or ak47 lion jatha? or sarpanch?

WHEN I WATCHED THIS VIDEO I LITTERALLY CRIED, SEEING SINGHS FIGHT EACH OTHER IN HAZOORI OF MAHARAJ! IF YOU CAN HOLD PEACE WITHIN A GURUDWARA AND THAT TO INFRON OF YOUR GURU HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING TO UPHOLD A WHOLE NATION CALLED KHALISTAN?

NEKHLANK AVTAAR WHERE ARE YOU?

The video is of 2 totally different incidents. Possibly even in different parts of the world. The first clips are of the speech in southall and the second is a fight somewhere in canada i think.

The point being made by the video should be taken on board, but there is no need to propogate and blame Sikhs for views of one individual. These views are not of the Sikh Panth, but of 1 maybe 2 individuals.

The blame should not be given to Sikhsangat forum or Sikhs.

The responsibility is with Sikhs to educate their youth and support them, and not allow individuals to air views which are wrong. Sikhs should have no hate. Sikhs see good in every person, and believe all people to be good. Although they accept that people do have bad actions and these should be stopped.

Sangat Ji,

Firstly, we should have had that fight video removed from youtube, it is shameful that we havnt bothered to do this.

Secondly, i have heard of these little kids in southall causing comotion unduly, why have local elders not sat them down and explained to them that they are giving Sikhi a bad name. Will it take some stupid irresponsible fool to make a video before we do anything.

Sangat Ji,

Firstly, we should have had that fight video removed from youtube, it is shameful that we havnt bothered to do this.

Secondly, i have heard of these little kids in southall causing comotion unduly, why have local elders not sat them down and explained to them that they are giving Sikhi a bad name. Will it take some stupid irresponsible fool to make a video before we do anything.

why take the video down, we need to feel ashamed for our actions (well not exactly ours), and those people in the video should feel the same, im glad this video has been put up, atleast some people will think twice before doing something like that again and more importantly feel damn ashamed that it happened in a gurudwara!

because i truley felt ashamed!

WHAT?????

Who made this movie?......totally misleading......First it shows to two totally different situations, one is a Singh talking in Southhall, England and the second is Anti-Sikh Inder Ghagga (who was excommunicated from the Sikh Panth by the Akal Takht) talking at a Brampton Gurdwara in Canada. He shouldn't of been given time to talk to the Sangat, he knew that if he made Anti-Taksal comments that it would create chaos.

Guest peacemaker

There's one Singh in the second video from Canada who actually picks up the flowers infront of Guru Sahib and throws them at some old guy. What kind of person does that? ohmy.gif