Baba Banda Singh Bahadar

KH4L1$T4N1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THe person who orignially wrote the article im afraid is questionable, he isnt allowed to do any parchaar as per akaal thakt sahib, basically he is a bit dodgy. . . therefore i wudnt beleive the article 100% he has close links with kallaaa afganna -kicked out panth (aka he is his right hand) basically. . . thnaks for posting this prabhyot singh its just shows your stand also

anyway fathe jeee

Guest peacemaker
Author: Prof. Inder Singh Ghagga Translated from Punjabi by Akashdeep Singh Aulakh
anything else you guys need rolleyes.gif

Thanks! I try and stay away from people like him! nonono.gif

Guest Dancing Warrior

We can never know for sure or replicate or begin to understand the complexities of that time, however this article doesn’t do Banda justice as the author may have intended. We have to understand all sides and opinions acted with the best interests of Sikhi at that time whilst having major disagreements amongst themselves. They were a far better people than we could ever be you don’t need a PHD to know that.

before everyone starts to get the wrong idea i would like to state i am no fan of Inder singh ghagga or KA. i just posted the article as it was the one of the best ones on Baba Banda Singh Bahadhur in english on the web. again am not part of ghagga crew or kala crew, should have said that in the original post.