Baba Banda Singh Bahadar

KH4L1$T4N1

baba banda singh bhadur was a great singh jarnail .... but he did got seprated from panth for some time but in the end at the time of his shaheedi he knew he was wrong .... but bandai khalsa was always against tat khalsa ....

example

when he was in chardikalla and was roaring in punjab like a lion killing all turks ... mata sundri ji wrote him a letter to come to delhi with a stamp of guru ghar on it .... but he refused saying he is not a sikh of guru but a vesnu sadhu ....

but in later when he was caught he realised his mistake and gave his shaheedi ....

but his sangat never ever had good relations with other sikh sangat ....

and prabjyot singh what are ur views on bandai khalsa ?????

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have done santheya of panth parkash ..... and its clearly written what was banda singh bahadur about to do if he was not caught by mughals ....

he was making plans to give 1 lakh balli of singhs to start his new panth ....

but akalpurkh has different plans for him ....

bandai khalsa never accepted his shaheedi they say that baba ji flied from delhi to kashmir .... and married their ... their are few singhs from bawa gaut in kashmir who call them self great grand childern of banda bahadur ....

stop using google for source of info about sikhism ....

in previous posts regarding dasm bani, taksal, the gurdvara brawl video, you seem to support him, or am i mmistaken, plz correct me if i am. anyway who cares do what you like

i have never supported him in any post but people do make him out to be some real bad dusht (which he aint he just a bit confused on some issues) in the brawl both sides was wrong, ghagga and the taksal guys, they should have let him speak and he should have not made those comments. where have i said anything anti-taksal? i dont agree with some of their points but i still have respect for them. yes i dont accept all of dasm granth as the work of Guru Gobind Singh ji but i do accept more than the missionary guys do. but this thread aint about dasam granth or taksal you can discuss those things elswhere if you wish.

jassa

my veiws on bandai khalsa are they was wrong with the way they made Baba Ji out to be a Guru, his followers was wrong and you can say bad, but that dont make him bad right?

and whats google got to do with anything?

banda bahadar himself made himself guru and later made bandai khalsa .... first he tried to change the mareyda of khalsa when failed he created his own panth ....

NOT bandai khalsa made him guru ....

the very first hukam of guru sahib which banda bahadar forgot was about sirhand ... guru sahib told him to destroy sirhand fully but on seeing the beautiful buildings banda bahadar decided not destroy them .... after this banda bahadar couldnt think correct ... and when he visited amritsar for the first time he did darshan of harimandir sahib .... oddon chour jhulda dekh .... he said to baba binod singh .... mera we jee chaunda mere sir te we chour jhule ....

after destroying mughals in punjab he looked towards the hills ... and i a single battle he destroyed all of them and began destroying their cities .... and one of the pahari raja offered him his daughter ... again he got against the teachings of guru sahib .... and married her .... at this point banda bahadur became dumb .... he lost his power to think to plan .... he tried changing the mareyada of panth like no non veg in singhs no garlic etc ... after this

singhs cut of their sanj of langar pani with him .... few singhs from taat khalsa under the command of baba binod singh also shifted from khalsa mareyda to mareyada of banda bahadur .... then he began giving his charan paul to new sikhs .... and after this their was total cut of between bandai and tat khalsa ... he began calling himself guru .... started his parchar ....

even when mata sundri ji wrote a letter to him to come to delhi .... he replyed i m not a sikh but a veshnu sadhu ....

then came the time tat khalsa and bandai khalsa was in battle field against each other .... but on the request of baaj singh tat khalsa went to amritsar and banda bahadar stayed in gurdas nangal .... now mughals played their role .... they did friendship with banda bahadur and told them the subba of lahore khan bahadur wants to bi his sikh .... and he is coming .... every day small amount of force from lahore come to banda bahadur to take his charan paul and set their tents near his fort .... within few months when banda bahadar realised whats going on he was traped by his so called sikhs from all sides and finaly he got caught

same thing was tried on tat khalsa in amritsar ... but under baba binod singh they never sat at one place the keep on moving ....

this is very short form of sakhi told by rattan singh bhangu in prachin panth parkash ...