If Spouse Commits Bujjar Kurehat

Guest jk

^^^

And I am sorry for going a little off topic.... :umm:

its a mini sikh caste system, where the castes are amritdhari and non amritdhari. Where they cannot look at each other talk to each other Amritdharis are always held above non amritdharis and they cant eat with each other and or share a meal together. there goes our gurus teachings on caste out the window!

mahakaal you are once again ridiculing time honored sikh principles that have been handed down to us from higher authorities. Rather than stay on topic, you choose to subvert the topic at hand and push your own agenda. There is no caste system in sikhi and your belief that amrithdharis and non amrithdharis are a new form of castes is simply wrong.

what ever, but still the truth hurts nah??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a mini sikh caste system, where the castes are amritdhari and non amritdhari. Where they cannot look at each other talk to each other Amritdharis are always held above non amritdharis and they cant eat with each other and or share a meal together. there goes our gurus teachings on caste out the window!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Wrong. You are BORN into a caste: and you can't change it. ANYONE who wants can take amrit. Its only discrimination if one group is barred completely, and its the choice of the non-amritdharis if they want to become Khalsa.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Guest Guest
^^^

And I am sorry for going a little off topic.... :umm:

Mahakaal Singh are you aware that those individuals who keep the strictest Bibek in the Panth are infact Nihangs from Buddha Dal? Are you aware Buddha Dal also follows various Rehats on Sucham which you have ridiculed above?

Not eating the Jhoota of a non-Amritdhari is a Rehat given in EVERY Amrit Sanchar regardless of Jatha. If you choose not to follow it, it is no-one else's problem but your own.

Its not the truth its your opinion so don't enforce it.

As smartsingh24 said: They are sikh principles that have been handed down to us and instead of questioning everything for once we should try to follow those teachings. Follow gurmat not manmat.

Precisely... agreement is always better than argument....

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji!

That's a very interesting explanation. I didn't know it worked like that. And I honestly don't think that Amritdhari's are held above non. We are all children of God. However, the only difference I see is that they have fully devoted their lives to God where as other have not.

I thought you weren't allowed to take Jhoot because upon taking Amrit you become pure. So if one looks at it in those terms then it would make sense about not taking jhoot because you would be going away from that pureness. I'm not sure if what I said is correct but that's what I have heard at times. Please let me know if I'm wrong. Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

Fateh

Bhaaji, I am nt even sure what you are tryig to convey in the above statement, are you suggesting that Only Amritdharis have devoted their lives to God and everyone else is a Jooth :umm: ... I thought one of the main principles of Sikhi is "Wand Shakna" (to share). And I don't understand why would Guruji eliminate caste system from Sikhi and give us the daat of Wand shakna, if we were to discriminate among ourselves.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Wrong. You are BORN into a caste: and you can't change it. ANYONE who wants can take amrit. Its only discrimination if one group is barred completely, and its the choice of the non-amritdharis if they want to become Khalsa.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I always thought being a gurka Sikh we are not a part of the caste system, which puts us one step ahead and you are shoving us back by saying that we are Born in caste :cool: ....

I guess what I am trying to imply is that I understand that the road to Sikhi ultimately leads to being Khalsa, but just because khalsa is following the rehat and practicing proper Sikhi does that make em higher to any other being out there.

Bhul chuk mauf....

Gurfatehji,

My Kalgidhar Patshahji was the epitome of greatness who welcomed one and all with open arms.. he sacrificed his very self and his saahibzaade for protecting the righteous.

This caste system and the various sects among sikhs is our own brain child.. not Guruji's. The worst part is that we are doing all this knowingly and fail to realise that we need to be ONE..

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji!

ya but i think what he was trying to say was that an amritdhari shouldn't treat non-amritdharis like crap