Gursikhs Attitude Towards Non Gursikhs

G.I JATT

But yet, no one messes with Sikhs because of those crazy monay/sehajdharis.

so thats what you want to portray as true sikhs the mone and the sehajdharis, fairenough no probs with sehajdharis but you mone the face of sikhi hah! dont make me laugh

I said nothing but being a true sikh. I am telling the truth about how these amritdharis who act superior go around saying that non-amritdhari are not sikhs, but yet, they got no courage to fight back when needed. Even some of them wouldn't shake your hand unless you are one of them.

Anyway, I got no love for these amritdharis and keshdharis.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ LOL.gifLOL.gif *enjoying the posts*

shere punjab hah more like gidars of punjaab, nasty young unclean chavi mone who stand infront of pubs holding a pint in their haands bopping up and down shouting like phudus "punjabi" "singh is king" at a vaisakhi mela with khanda flags in their other hands and bright orange khanda armbands chacking all the girls out and causing pange with the pakis and sule

But yet, these are the same "nasty young unclean chavi mone" who did mad seva for the sikh community back in the 90's. I got more respect for monay than these so called "Gursikhs".

what seva, please enlighten me

When Sikhs were asking for protection. They step up and provided that protection unlike the sikh leaders and activists.

Punjabi_Link veer tusi punjabi da akhaan suniya ? " Guh te pathar marro ge ta shitte aap te hi penn ge" if you come across a terrible person and all you can think of is slandering him/her then there is no diff. b/w you and the person. Why would you stoop to the same level?

I just simply stated the truth. Every time there is a need to stand up for a cause (like the whole Sikh girl converting issue) and fight back, it is usually the monay/ Sehajdhari doing the seva while amritdharis are nowhere to be found.

actually bruv u dont kno wat u are talking about, cus i kno alot of amrithari sikhs that are very active on this issue and deal with this and other issues all the tym. to be honest, nearly all the ppl i kno that are involved in these kind of activities are are amrithari and keshthari, hardly any money. im not sayin sehejthari sikhs arent active on this issue cus obviously u are sayin u are but as for u sayin amritharis do not do anything bruv that is not true.

No, you don't know what you are talking about. It was crews like "Shere-E-Punjab" that were active about the issue. They're bunch of monay. Amritdharis and Keshdhari did nothing speical. That is one example. Come to Canada, you will see that people don't mess with sikhs because monay/sehajdharis not because of you amritdharis and keshdharis.

well i cant speak for canada cus i am from the uk. but yeh i heard alot bou canadian sikhs, a lot of the monay sell drugs and do bare criminal activity. doing this then beating up a man for sayin sumin bad bout sikhi doesnt make one a sikh. im not sayin u do this, im jus sayin in general; killing a man, fighting a army, beating ppl up in the name of sikhi does not make one a sikh if the reasons are not justified for doing so. sikhs only wield the sword for righteous reasons.

listen bruv, im not sayin ur heart is not in the right place nor am i tryin to hav a go at u, but the fact is doing sumthing for unjust reasons is a paap. how can one call themself a sikh ov guru gobind singh ji wen they commit unjust acts?

a amrithari sikh who is a coward and hide his face when injustice is about is not a true sikh, just as a crazy mona who does things in the name of sikhi for unjustified reasons is not a true sikh.

so thats what you want to portray as true sikhs the mone and the sehajdharis, fairenough no probs with sehajdharis but you mone the face of sikhi hah! dont make me laugh

I said nothing but being a true sikh. I am telling the truth about how these amritdharis who act superior go around saying that non-amritdhari are not sikhs, but yet, they got no courage to fight back when needed. Even some of them wouldn't shake your hand unless you are one of them.

Anyway, I got no love for amritdharis and keshdharis.

look moneh and sehjdharis and amritdharis are all equal in the eyes of God, i admit there are some pompous amritdharis who feel superior than moneh, because before i became a singh i was given mos gried by amritdharis because i was a) a mona and b) did kirtan. However i didnt go round saying amritdharis are bad Mod edit - quit with the swearing!

Guru ji loves keshdharis and amritdharis but dispises amritdharis /keshdharis who are pompous and full of hankaar.

remember we are all apart of the khalsa, even if we are non amritdharis because we all form a brotherhood by universally being sikh however we are only a part of Akaal Fauj if we give out head to our guru

Punjabi_Link veer tusi punjabi da akhaan suniya ? " Guh te pathar marro ge ta shitte aap te hi penn ge" if you come across a terrible person and all you can think of is slandering him/her then there is no diff. b/w you and the person. Why would you stoop to the same level?

I just simply stated the truth. Every time there is a need to stand up for a cause (like the whole Sikh girl converting issue) and fight back, it is usually the monay/ Sehajdhari doing the seva while amritdharis are nowhere to be found.

actually bruv u dont kno wat u are talking about, cus i kno alot of amrithari sikhs that are very active on this issue and deal with this and other issues all the tym. to be honest, nearly all the ppl i kno that are involved in these kind of activities are are amrithari and keshthari, hardly any money. im not sayin sehejthari sikhs arent active on this issue cus obviously u are sayin u are but as for u sayin amritharis do not do anything bruv that is not true.

No, you don't know what you are talking about. It was crews like "Shere-E-Punjab" that were active about the issue. They're bunch of monay. Amritdharis and Keshdhari did nothing speical. That is one example. Come to Canada, you will see that people don't mess with sikhs because monay/sehajdharis not because of you amritdharis and keshdharis.

well i cant speak for canada cus i am from the uk. but yeh i heard alot bou canadian sikhs, a lot of the monay sell drugs and do bare criminal activity. doing this then beating up a man for sayin sumin bad bout sikhi doesnt make one a sikh. im not sayin u do this, im jus sayin in general; killing a man, fighting a army, beating ppl up in the name of sikhi does not make one a sikh if the reasons are not justified for doing so. sikhs only wield the sword for righteous reasons.

listen bruv, im not sayin ur heart is not in the right place nor am i tryin to hav a go at u, but the fact is doing sumthing for unjust reasons is a paap. how can one call themself a sikh ov guru gobind singh ji wen they commit unjust acts?

a amrithari sikh who is a coward and hide his face when injustice is about is not a true sikh, just as a crazy mona who does things in the name of sikhi for unjustified reasons is not a true sikh.

What unjust acts did monay commit? Standing up for your community when some people are dissing your community's honor is an unjust act? When your community is asking for protection that the Sikh leaders and activist fail to provide?

What unjust acts did monay commit? Standing up for your community when some people are dissing your community's honor is an unjust act? When your community is asking for protection that the Sikh leaders and activist fail to provide?

ok, i thought u was ona bout jus going round and beatin up suleh. explain wat u mean wen u say "Standing up for your community when some people are dissing your community's honor is an unjust act? When your community is asking for protection that the Sikh leaders and activist fail to provide?" please elaborate on wat u mean. wat dissing?

ok, i thought u was ona bout jus going round and beatin up suleh. explain wat u mean wen u say "Standing up for your community when some people are dissing your community's honor is an unjust act? When your community is asking for protection that the Sikh leaders and activist fail to provide?" please elaborate on wat u mean. wat dissing?

When comes to standing up and willing to fight back when members of your community are getting picked on and beat up because of their beliefs. I am talking about when the cops and sikh leaders fail to provide protection for your people. It was the monay who step up and provide that protection so that sikhs don't have to face any kind of threat from people.

Punjabi_Link veer tusi punjabi da akhaan suniya ? \" Guh te pathar marro ge ta shitte aap te hi penn ge\" if you come across a terrible person and all you can think of is slandering him/her then there is no diff. b/w you and the person. Why would you stoop to the same level?

No, you don\'t know what you are talking about. It was crews like \"Shere-E-Punjab\" that were active about the issue. They\'re bunch of monay. Amritdharis and Keshdhari did nothing speical. That is one example. Come to Canada, you will see that people don\'t mess with sikhs because monay/sehajdharis not because of you amritdharis and keshdharis.

bro most of the UK sangat that know of the SherePunjab gang know it was started by an Amritdhari to deal with the problem of muslim gangs targetting our community. it did a lot of good work while he was running it. then the gang was dismantled. some of the crew that remained was regrouped by his sehajdhari brother and ever since then it has completely stopped dealing with the muslim issue and is instead doing the tiotal opposite by working with muslim gangs to deal drugs throughout the UK. bro the truth is there is no problem between gursikhs and sehajdharis there is only a problem of not listening to and following our Guru.