Gursikhs Attitude Towards Non Gursikhs

G.I JATT

When comes to standing up and willing to fight back when members of your community are getting picked on and beat up because of their beliefs. I am talking about when the cops and sikh leaders fail to provide protection for your people. It was the monay who step up and provide that protection so that sikhs don't have to face any kind of threat from people.

had to delete bare ova dat man cus we racking up the pages.lol. ok if that is the case then these amritharis arnt trues sikhs and they are cowards. u are obviously a soldier, but a soldier that fights for unjust reasons becomes a tyrant. im not sayin this is the case wiv u, im jus sayin. always remember ur sikh principles and u can never go wrong.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I got no love for amritdharis and keshdharis.

I love you man :umm: love me back tongue.gif . you keep on saying the same thing over and over again :cool: .

I keep repeating myself because people here are saying the same thing over and over again. rolleyes.gif

No they are not, ccalm down and read what they are saying and what you have been saying. all you have been saying is "we stood up , we stood up , we stood up, we stood up and farted" tongue.gif

Punjabi_Link veer tusi punjabi da akhaan suniya ? \" Guh te pathar marro ge ta shitte aap te hi penn ge\" if you come across a terrible person and all you can think of is slandering him/her then there is no diff. b/w you and the person. Why would you stoop to the same level?

I just simply stated the truth. Every time there is a need to stand up for a cause (like the whole Sikh girl converting issue) and fight back, it is usually the monay/ Sehajdhari doing the seva while amritdharis are nowhere to be found.

actually bruv u dont kno wat u are talking about, cus i kno alot of amrithari sikhs that are very active on this issue and deal with this and other issues all the tym. to be honest, nearly all the ppl i kno that are involved in these kind of activities are are amrithari and keshthari, hardly any money. im not sayin sehejthari sikhs arent active on this issue cus obviously u are sayin u are but as for u sayin amritharis do not do anything bruv that is not true.

No, you don\'t know what you are talking about. It was crews like \"Shere-E-Punjab\" that were active about the issue. They\'re bunch of monay. Amritdharis and Keshdhari did nothing speical. That is one example. Come to Canada, you will see that people don\'t mess with sikhs because monay/sehajdharis not because of you amritdharis and keshdharis.

bro most of the UK sangat that know of the SherePunjab gang know it was started by an Amritdhari to deal with the problem of muslim gangs targetting our community. it did a lot of good work while he was running it. then the gang was dismantled. some of the crew that remained was regrouped by his sehajdhari brother and ever since then it has completely stopped dealing with the muslim issue and is instead doing the tiotal opposite by working with muslim gangs to deal drugs throughout the UK. bro the truth is there is no problem between gursikhs and sehajdharis there is only a problem of not listening to and following our Guru.

Most of the members were sehajdharis. All the seva was mostly done by sehajdharis as well. People in the UK have been telling me this for a long time.

Besides, I am talking about amritdharis/keshdharis relations with sehajdharis. Not all amritdharis are gursikhs.

Anyway, I got no love for amritdharis and keshdharis.

I love you man :umm: love me back tongue.gif . you keep on saying the same thing over and over again :cool: .

I keep repeating myself because people here are saying the same thing over and over again. rolleyes.gif

No they are not, ccalm down and read what they are saying and what you have been saying. all you have been saying is "we stood up , we stood up , we stood up, we stood up and farted" tongue.gif

umm okay rolleyes.gif

Read their posts again. It is pretty much of different members taking cheap shots at monay and defending their people (keshdharis/amritdharis)

When comes to standing up and willing to fight back when members of your community are getting picked on and beat up because of their beliefs. I am talking about when the cops and sikh leaders fail to provide protection for your people. It was the monay who step up and provide that protection so that sikhs don't have to face any kind of threat from people.

had to delete bare ova dat man cus we racking up the pages.lol. ok if that is the case then these amritharis arnt trues sikhs and they are cowards. u are obviously a soldier, but a soldier that fights for unjust reasons becomes a tyrant. im not sayin this is the case wiv u, im jus sayin. always remember ur sikh principles and u can never go wrong.

for sure. :umm:

Punjabi_Link veer tusi punjabi da akhaan suniya ? \" Guh te pathar marro ge ta shitte aap te hi penn ge\" if you come across a terrible person and all you can think of is slandering him/her then there is no diff. b/w you and the person. Why would you stoop to the same level?

I just simply stated the truth. Every time there is a need to stand up for a cause (like the whole Sikh girl converting issue) and fight back, it is usually the monay/ Sehajdhari doing the seva while amritdharis are nowhere to be found.

actually bruv u dont kno wat u are talking about, cus i kno alot of amrithari sikhs that are very active on this issue and deal with this and other issues all the tym. to be honest, nearly all the ppl i kno that are involved in these kind of activities are are amrithari and keshthari, hardly any money. im not sayin sehejthari sikhs arent active on this issue cus obviously u are sayin u are but as for u sayin amritharis do not do anything bruv that is not true.

No, you don\'t know what you are talking about. It was crews like \"Shere-E-Punjab\" that were active about the issue. They\'re bunch of monay. Amritdharis and Keshdhari did nothing speical. That is one example. Come to Canada, you will see that people don\'t mess with sikhs because monay/sehajdharis not because of you amritdharis and keshdharis.

bro most of the UK sangat that know of the SherePunjab gang know it was started by an Amritdhari to deal with the problem of muslim gangs targetting our community. it did a lot of good work while he was running it. then the gang was dismantled. some of the crew that remained was regrouped by his sehajdhari brother and ever since then it has completely stopped dealing with the muslim issue and is instead doing the tiotal opposite by working with muslim gangs to deal drugs throughout the UK. bro the truth is there is no problem between gursikhs and sehajdharis there is only a problem of not listening to and following our Guru.

Most of the members were sehajdharis. All the seva was mostly done by sehajdharis as well. People in the UK have been telling me this for a long time.

Besides, I am talking about amritdharis/keshdharis relations with sehajdharis. Not all amritdharis are gursikhs.

if u been to the uk, u will see that most ov the sikhs in uk are money anyway. so wat u expect? and yeh we was taking bout sehejdhari amrithari relations, u was the 1 dat started dis off?

i hear this alot from non amrithari skihs, especially from sehejdhari sikhs, that amrithari sikhs think that they are better then sehejdhari sikhs. ok, this mite be true with a few amrithari sikhs jus like it is wiv ppl in general. but to be honest i dont think it is with the majority of amrithari sikhs that i kno because those i kno are very humble and accepting. i remember having this convo wiv a mona mate that i kno in uni. i myself keep my kesh but hav not been fortunate enough to take amrit yet. he came once to an event that was organised by sum amrithari singhs that i kno, sum of them came and shook his hand and sum did not. he told me at the end that he felt they looked down at him. i asked him why do u feel like that, he sed that they hardly spoke a word to him and he felt as tho he was being ignored. i explained to him that it isnt because they didnt like him, jus because they dont kno him. u cnt expect ppl to jus get on wiv each other jus like that, noy every1 is that confident or has great social skills. he then sed to me that hes noticed it alot wiv all amrithari sikhs and not jus them. i asked him how many sikhs he knew, the fact was that i was really the only sikh that he knew so i told him that really u dont have any basis to your arguement. i dont mean to offend any1 but personally i think that alot of ppl feel this way about amrithari sikhs because they are self conscious. ppl immediately assume amrithari sikhs are lookng down upon them. ask urself this question, how many non amrithari gursikhs hav u met that dont say a single word to u. the fact is ppl are jus ppl and human nature is human nature. everybody percieves a sikh as loveing and welcoming and a sikh should be, but the fact is amrithari sikhs are only human and hav the same self conciousness and personality defaults as any ova human.

my original post

Why are all of us into Intellectual Argument when we wish to persuade each other....Yes this has been heard and felt that the Amritdhari Sikhs feel superior sometimes but just ponder ovr....if they feel superiror...are they superior in the eyes of the lord...for him every human being is its creation ..............so it is just that AMRITDHARIS imagination, which will soon be wiped off when he comes to terms with reality and understands the true meaning of Sikhi.

It is just that temp gratification.

WJKK WJKF

Forgot to mention one thing:

From today we can commit ourelves that we wont feel superior and have any kind of Ahnnkaar with anyone no matter AMRTDHARI/CUTSURD/SEHAJDHARI/KESHDHARI. After all this long post should have some affect on our lives.

Please commit urselves not to have any differences with anyone and stand as One sikh community.

First it was Khatris and Jatts and Tarkhans and so on........and now it is AMRITDHARIS and KESHDHARIS AND MONAS AND PATIT SIKHS