No More Hindu, Muslim, Christian Topics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I thought we have rights? I thought on this website we can talk about anything that annoys us?

In skihism every person is equal ? how can you tell us what we can do or not to do? i thought we all equal We talk about what happening in people lives and how to over come them!!! What next you be banning people from this website.

guys,

you may want to bury your collective heads in the sands but there is a bad world out there. These M/C/H's that you do not want to hear about have targetted the sikhs and are actively persuing a policy of cohersion and misinformation to confuse the young and the not so informed.

these things need to be aired and their methods exposed, and yes some of their inconsistancies exposed also so that we can engage with them when debating on a level playing field. That is all that is happening here.

You are not forced to read these threads, just avoid them.

haha you lot are having heart attacks cos you cant bad mouth other religions for a MONTH, what would you have done if they'd have said NEVER? and why is it that members have to act like immature children? Its like when your big brother says dont do something, you'll still do it, but when DAD says dont do it , you wont. What if Guru Ji came and told you not to do it, would you still be moaning and coming up with excuses then?

After a good year of the same posts, we're fed up - start another forum if you want, with just topics on other religions.

It dont necessarily mean dont speak about Hindus or whatever, it means dont badmout and stop putting up filthy videos and use bad language towards them. We KNOW about the RSS, BJP, Islamic mass conversions and Christians too. But unless you plan on DOING something about it, why bother posting?

bhul chukk maaf

hahaha, yeah I think I speak for heera and balait as well when I say that nothing beats the old days when there was nonstop discussion about genuinely new issues and more cooperation between members. Heck, there was that one time when we organized this thingamajigger in the uk to show up someone or some other. If mehtab singh still reads the forums, he'd know what i'm talking about.

Then again, balait would prbly say that all in binary and heera'd just challenge me to a random game of tic-tac-toe :umm:

my tic-tac-toe days are behind mi, sadly... i've now decided dat i will become a Checkers legend!

Don't worry guys its a SS Revolution, its gonna make a come back, we have to rethink alot of things and bring back the inspiration back on the board and cut out/moderate all the useless topics about other religions and unimportant issues and concentrate on the message of guru sahib.

There are many sections you can contribute to:

Gurbani Vichaar

Gursikhi Gems

Gurbani Forum

Multimedia (videos, wallpapers, keertan)

hahaha, yeah I think I speak for heera and balait as well when I say that nothing beats the old days when there was nonstop discussion about genuinely new issues and more cooperation between members. Heck, there was that one time when we organized this thingamajigger in the uk to show up someone or some other. If mehtab singh still reads the forums, he'd know what i'm talking about.

Then again, balait would prbly say that all in binary and heera'd just challenge me to a random game of tic-tac-toe :umm:

my tic-tac-toe days are behind mi, sadly... i've now decided dat i will become a Checkers legend!

'salright, i can beat u at that too :cool: