HOLY BOOK

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i m a student in canada from delhi..... i m living in a hostel and one of my roomates is a muslim....... he has a good knowledge of islam..... whreas i m just a beginner

anyways we usually talk a lot abt each other's religion

but one day he asked me a question and i was not able to answer him

hope someone frm u help me!!

WHY DO U CONSIDER GGS AS A HOLY BOOK?......... QURAN IS A BOOK WHICH HAS WORDINGS OF GOD...SO AS THE HOLY BIBLE AND THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS.....

DOES IT MEANS THAT IF SOMEONE WRITES A HUGE BOOK FULL OF KNOWLEDGE AND GOOD DEEDS ABT LIFE...PEOPLE WOULD BOW HEADS B4 IT....

EXPLAIN ME ITS HOLINESS.........?

no answer frm my side

hellllllpppppppp ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Qoran isn't written by Allah himself.. and im pretty that it was written decades after mohaamed's death.. Same with Christian, it isn't written by jesus... bible was written almost one whole century after jesus death (?)

SGGSJ why it's unique and our current guru sahib?

1) Doesn't say.. "Only worship This god of that god" and im pretty much sure that Waheguru je's name word is only mentioned like two or three times.. thus showing that knowledge is for everyone.

2) Written by Guru sahibs...

3) All truth soo far.. Not even one word can be proven wrong.. u can hear praises regarding SGGSJ from non-sikhs, showing that guru sahib didn' t limit the SGGSJ to sikhs only..

hopw that helps

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Who said Sikhs bow to a book? Please warn him not to call SGGS as book. It is our SHABAD GURU! Our Guru for eternity! Also, the Quran was written after Mohammad Sahib, whereas SGGS was compiled by Guru Gobind Singh Himself. Mohammad Sahib was uneducated, Guru Gobind Singh was a scholar of around 7 languages, and plzz tell him those included arabic as well. Mohammad Sahib was revealed the Quran by the angel Jibraaee, Guru Gobind Singh was in direct communion with GOD, meaning no middle man. We do NOT bow to a book! It is the word of GOD that we bow to. Ask him why they bow towards saudi arabia towards the kaaba in mecca! Why are their prayers so specific about directions? Isn't GOD everywhere? They believe GOD is sitting on a throne in the 7th heaven, but WAHEGURU is everywhere (i m being a fool by saying anything bout WAHEGURU as Gurujee has said that nothing can be said bout HIM and the one who says so is a fool, i.e me).

hope that helped

ya, muslims say the quran is the word of god. but i heard that almost everything in the quran contradicts itself. on one page it says something and on other it says something completly opposite.

i m not sure, but i think they say the quran was writen in the time of mahammand, he was present when it was being writen. he was tell the guy what to write.

learning_sikhi, you should tell this guy, the whole point of a prophet, is to spread the word of god, and the guru granth sahib does this.