Essay Marathon #7

japmans

Been a while, thought I'd do another one. Maybe people are ready to share their feelings a bit more?

admins, please keep this in general, temporarily.

what is love? how is it defined, for you? How do you know you love someone, something, or even God, the formless one? How are you loving, and how has being loving and caring and compassionate been implemented in your daily life? How do you feel, as a result, that you are helpnig the world that you live in, and what do oyu wish to do more of in the future?

please try not to form your answers under headings of each question... try to make it a smooth read. Everyone, including me (maybe especially me), wishes people were more loving... but, that means different things to different people... with love being an underlying pillar of Sikhi, it would be interesting to see everyone's views.

Dhan Guru Nanak

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while, thought I'd do another one. Maybe people are ready to share their feelings a bit more?

admins, please keep this in general, temporarily.

what is love? how is it defined, for you? How do you know you love someone, something, or even God, the formless one? How are you loving, and how has being loving and caring and compassionate been implemented in your daily life? How do you feel, as a result, that you are helpnig the world that you live in, and what do oyu wish to do more of in the future?

please try not to form your answers under headings of each question... try to make it a smooth read. Everyone, including me (maybe especially me), wishes people were more loving... but, that means different things to different people... with love being an underlying pillar of Sikhi, it would be interesting to see everyone's views.

Dhan Guru Nanak

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

:nihungsmile:

can't wait to read some amazing essayz=)

is there a deadline?

Waheguru...

thankyou pray.gif

feel really guilty about totally ignoring the previous essay marathons,

so we have to contribute to this one!!

if everyone wrote something, imagine the amount of inspiration it could give us!

dont be scared of the word essay people, it doesn't have to be majorlyyyy long (does it?) :umm:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

I think a deadline is in order... otherwise it's just gonna hang out here, and no one's going to put any urgency into it.

Therefore, I'm going to suggest all essays be in by April 20th.

I will ask Mods/Admin to LOCK this topic so that no more contributions will be accepted after that date. (...hehe..TOUGH love)

Let's hope we have contributors!

Bump. Common Bhainay and Veerai post! =)

rolleyes.gif jeez give us time bhenji! tongue.gif

Therefore, I'm going to suggest all essays be in by April 20th.

lol - kiddies like me are already stressed by the number of assignment deadlines we have. We come on Sikhsangat to relax (sad, i know) and here we get more deadlines :cool: .

I'll try to do something soonish, but if I'm past the deadline I'll just post it somewhere else Japmans :umm: .