Beadbi! Racist Attacks! Grooming For Sex!

some sikh guys are stupid too they cut their hair and become alcoholics and chian smokers just for the opposite sex so i think it goes both ways..................why do punjabi women call themselves 'sikh' when they act like this and know nothing about Sikhi...............if they want to leave sikhism fine.............only real sikhmen and women are the future of Sikhism..........sikhi wasnt created for the weak..............i just wonder why is it the criminally minded or men or women who are dameged who always convert to their religion..............

some sikh guys are stupid too they cut their hair LOL.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sikhi wasnt created for the weak... LOL.gif

laughing at your ownself ? :umm:

i DONT cut my hair nor am i weak!

i DONT cut my hair nor am i weak!

hey hey hey just calm down everyone seems to be getting just a tad bit workd up and this is taking us away from the ORIGIONAL TOPIC!

rolleyes.gif

I am a smart monkey :) i dont fight with weak people, people who can't keep their sikhi saroop. if you go back and see it is you who was showing immaturity.

What outside are you talikng about? :cool: anyways am not going to ruin this thread. If you have anything special to say just send a pm :umm:

I am a smart monkey :) i dont fight with weak people, people who can't keep their sikhi saroop. if you go back and see it is you who was showing immaturity.

What outside are you talikng about? :cool: anyways am not going to ruin this thread. If you have anything special to say just send a pm :umm:

Monkey needs a spanking right away

Seems like you wanna fight. lets take it outside monkey LOL.gif

sikhi isnt for the weak? well you know nothing.... literally nothing......who are you to say who sikhi is for and who it isnt,

the Guru took 208 years (through 10 roops) to explain what sikhi is and here are people trying to limit it in their arrogance................. a weak body with the Gurus hand on his head, could fight thousands...........look at our history........ sikhi is a universal path... stop being imature and try to be productive in such a topic as this