Gang Clash

machete

Gangs Clash!!

7th March 2007

Sarabha Panjab News

www.SarabhaPanjab.Blogspot.com

Three men were injured as youth gangs fought in Bradford on Friday night. About 10 Panjabi Sikh youth made their way to a council estate in Bradford, Yorkshire, where they believed a Panjabi girl was kept against her will and being exploited by a gang of perverted Pakistani Muslim men.

It follows the mysterious disappearance of Miss “S” from Derby University, where she was studying for a Master’s Degree.

Worried family and friends said she became “distant” over the few weeks leading to her disappearance.

Sikh students on campus were alarmed to see her driven around by local Pakistani drug pushers in the early hours of the night.

“I have known her (Miss “S”) for 3 years, she has always been sensible and kept good company. We are all very concerned about her safety, said a fellow student.

After speaking to the girl’s parents, Panjabi Sikh youth were convinced that this was another case of blackmail, brainwashing or manipulation by predatory Pakistani Muslim men. The whereabouts of Miss “S” was traced to a flat in Bradford.

“We went there with the intention of speaking to Miss “S”, just to see if she was okay, but were nevertheless prepared to meet violent opposition” said Teja Singh, who was present during the confrontation,

“We were greeted with racist abuse by one man, and within 5 minutes three cars full of youth showed up, that’s when things got a bit ugly. After a few initial exchanges of words, it kicked off. We fought and chased them down the main road, and dispersed when the police arrived” explained Teja Singh.

“It’s not about childish street gang fights or about dominance, I don’t give a crap about all that. I will not stand by while our Sikh sisters are being exploited! I would have done the same if the gang were of any race. We are not racist, we are just protecting our sisters from perverts” said another youth present that evening.

Miss “S” made contact with her family that night and members of her family picked her up from Bradford in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Sarabha Panjab:

With increasing cases of racially-motivated grooming and sexual-exploitation of Panjabi girls by extremist Muslim Men, Sikh students are being told to be vigilant, especially of:

Disguise

Non-Sikhs wearing Kara’s, fake names or fake identities on the Internet.

Drug Rape Drug

A common entrapment method; do not leave your drink unattended in bars/clubs.

Affected by issues raised?

Know someone in danger?

Email us: SarabhaPanjab@googlemail.com

Sarabha Panjab News

Posted by SarabhaPanjab at 02:18 0 comments

Guest Narinder Singh
“It’s not about childish street gang fights or about dominance, I don’t give a crap about all that. I will not stand by while our Sikh sisters are being exploited! I would have done the same if the gang were of any race. We are not racist, we are just protecting our sisters from perverts” said another youth present that evening.

Right, but our fellow Punjabis/Sikhs can exploit them (for entertainment purposes ofcourse), just not muslims or any other community.

You Englady's need to get yourselves in check, this is all i heard about when i lived there, i guess it hasnt changed.

Fateh.

is that really true though?

how comes i havent seen this on the news? if this is the case then the Sikh womene need to start reporting this to the police. so it doesnt happen to anymore more girls.

sum geeza got murdered down my road the ova day, that didnt hit the news either, not everything hits the news.

• 2 weeks later...