Disable Sikhs

I was really sad to hear on Punjab Radio last night that a little girl who is in a wheelchair was not allowed to enter the dewwan hall and matha take infront of Guru Granth sahib ji.

They didnt mention the Gurdwara name but i cant even imagine how much pain and hurt the actions of the commetie would have caused the little girl.

I would just like to hear the views of the rest of the sangat and ask what kind of facilities your gurdwara provide for disable people.

Yoo, I'm soooo glad you brought this topic out!!

Man, its sad enough as it is that a Sikh has a disability and can't do the things we can. And now we're even discouraging them from coming to the gurdwara, its soooooo sad!!!

Due to the person's disability if they sit on a wheelchair in a diwan, it doesn't cause NO, NONE disrespect to Guru sahib, in fact Guru ji would make that person sit next to them. Our mentality these dayz is soooooo corrupt, that we fail to see the truth, and rely on superficial things. ;) @ :( @

I hope one day all the gurdwaras have a way for wheelchair people to reach the diwan!!

Bhul chuk maaf!!