Nihang Rehat?

I think Jassa has lost his mind! Instead of calmly answering questions and clearing up any confusion youve become hostile, defensive and also a bit insecure, your definately gonna have a hard time convincing anyone like that.

What jatha do i belong to? I DONT BELONG TO ANY JATHA!

And basically what ive understood from your long nagging post is that most nihangs werent in favor of putting up any sort of resistance.

Great, so Sri Darbar Sahib was attacked, Sri Akal Takht was completely destroyed, our mothers, sisters and daughter were raped on the parkarma of Sri Darbar Sahib, thousands upon thousands upon thousands of INNOCENT Sikhs were brutally tortured and killed, yet most nihangs didnt support any sort of resistance? Tell me, when will "guru diyan ladleeyan faujan" put up a defensive then? I would expect the WARRIORS of the panth to be on the front lines in defense of Sri Darbar Sahib and the 37 other gurdwareh that were attacked, but they werent.

Most of you Nihangs could learn a thing or two from true Nihangs like Baba Nihal Singh ji or Avtar Singh Ji Brahma who actually FOUGHT and were not posers like most of you.

The world will only respect you for what you DO, not what you say you'll do.

Fateh.

lol .... so u also have hard time answering the questions .... if baba avtar singh and baba nihal singh would have been here today they would surely have been standing against guys like abc and xyz .... who are non stop abusing nihang singhs and blaming budha dal and tarna dal for post 1984 .... and more over i told u one thing in last post to if u have lost to indian govt its will be good if u take it .... instead blaming it to nihangs ... u have played in hands of sgpc and akalidal in 1980s accept it .... nihangs were never in favour that sgpc thinking khalistan movement .... but yet we have got shaheeds ..... this is gurus ladliyan faujan .... :nihungsmile: .... hope u get it ....

its always easy to stand u on a stage and make false promises i will do this and this and this .... we will see them etc etc .... but reality is very different .... what promise any nihang singh jathebandi have made to any singh in 80s ???? from which stage our jathedars made false comments against anyone ???? none .... dharam yudh isnt blowing up buses and shooting in hindu temples .... if we were against the action of hindus we were against the actions of singhs also who were there only for mas killings ....

I think it's best to put the Nihangs and 1984 question for another thread because nowadays on this forum the easiest way to close an inconvenient thread is to bring this issue up. It's up to the fuure generations of Sikhs to determine whether the Kharkoos were the true Singhs in the tradition of Khalsas like Banda Singh Bahadur, Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh or the Nihangs of today.

Back to the thread.

Jassa Singh hasn't shown any proof that any of the Panj Pyare, the Singhs of Banda Singh, Tat Khalsa, Dal Khalsa, Buddha Dal and Tarna Dal of 18th century were Nihangs. Just calling someone 96 crore, or Akali or Farladhari doesn't prove that person was a Nihang. Nihangs came later and they came from one section of the Misls, one out of 12 , 1/12th of the Dal Khalsa, or 1/13 if you include the Singhs of the Phulkian states like Patiala, Jind and Nabha. So Jassa Singh were these Singhs of Malwa also Nihangs? They took Amrit and most were all warriors yet they fought in the state armies of Patiala, Jind and Nabha and not connection with the Misl Shaheedan. So what were they, were they your pkj? So did 1/12th or 1/13th of Sikhs suddenly become the original Khalsa when there were hundreds of thousands of others who were not Nihang.

It's easy to mock when one doesn't have the ability to debate. You asked whether Puggs worn by Singhs then are the same as puggs now. Of course not and if you see some of the old pictures from Maharaja Ranjit Singh's time you will see that the Pugg worn was different and nothing like the domala that Nihangs wear.

Here is a pic from Maharaja Sher Singh's time

3906_2.jpg

This is a pic of a military camp on the move and yet only two characters of about 30 have obvious Nihang domala or Nihang clothes.

Here is another pic from 1790s Bengal of a Sikh

new-sikh1.jpg

Notice the Gol Pugg and not the typical domala of the Nihangs also no obvious Farla.

22806-large.jpg

I could put up much more pictures of the period and they clearly show you contention about Nihangs as being the original Khalsa as being incorrect

Guest Narinder Singh

Jassa, first of, you take a cheap shot and get personal by telling me i belong to a jatha (which i dont), then you use the "hate" card when u cant answer simple questions.

If you dont have the knowledge to refute the claims made or answer the questions brought up, then just say you dont instead of rambling on for no reason. And as said before dont just say "so and so were nihangs" to support your claim, thats just as good as people who go around saying Guru Nanak Dev ji was a Hindu.

Stop playing childish game, youre fooling no one hear.

p.s. your Buddha Dal "jathedar" has been excommunicated from the panth (im sure u know why).

And yea, im sure Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Ji Brahma was glad to see Sri Akal Takht Sahib rebuilt by government blood money, give me a break, He would wipe out your Santa Singh (gadaar, government tout) if he had the chance.

Fateh.

Jassa, first of, you take a cheap shot and get personal by telling me i belong to a jatha (which i dont), then you use the "hate" card when u cant answer simple questions.

If you dont have the knowledge to refute the claims made or answer the questions brought up, then just say you dont instead of rambling on for no reason. And as said before dont just say "so and so were nihangs" to support your claim, thats just as good as people who go around saying Guru Nanak Dev ji was a Hindu.

Stop playing childish game, youre fooling no one hear.

p.s. your Buddha Dal "jathedar" has been excommunicated from the panth (im sure u know why).

And yea, im sure Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Ji Brahma was glad to see Sri Akal Takht Sahib rebuilt by government blood money, give me a break, He would wipe out your Santa Singh (gadaar, government tout) if he had the chance.

Fateh.

yeah baba avtar singh would listen to the abuse people like abc and xyz make to their budha and tarna dal and still side you .... lol .... who question the rehat they followed ....

govt money ???? lol ... now hear the true story about akal takth sahib .... first sgpc tried their level best to get the control of akal takth sahib to rebuild it .... then when they were not allowed it was decided that army will build it .... but no sgpc or any other samparda will be allowed then budhadal took the responsibilty .... to make the darbar .... and on seeing this that we have not got the seva but the orignal khalsa panth .... excommunicate him ... its not that budhadal made akaltakth sahib ... its that why when they are not allowed by govt which they tried their best to do why budhadal is allowed .... do u think if sgpc gets the seva they would have exxcommunicated their members ????

pithu of sgpc who played in their hands and are playing even today and i m not taking ur name buddy .... only try to target nihang singhs .... because they are afraid of the ladliyan faujan

in the guru will give the seva to their sons only .... pray.gif .... and next time u use such words for jathedar sahib believe me i will not take it that easy brother ....

and about claims which claims u talking about .... write them here in question form rather then in essay form .....

my small question to u .... if nihang is a fearless worrior that makes khalsa panth a nihang or not ???? guru gobind singh a nihang or not ?????

yep and do answer this .....

you know what people keep on saying that Jathedaar Ji was excommunicated from the Panth and are quick to remember the date, et you dont remember that in 2002 Baba Ji was reinstated? And that to disrespect someone who has payed tankhah is mahapaap! Even though Baba Ji committed no sin he as a role model Gursikh accepted punishment for a crime he did not commit because he was without houme. You people should take a lesson from him.

When Baba Ji took the Contract, SGPC was denied the contract simple, and to take revenge they excommunicated him. And just to add, after Guru Gobind Singh Ji a true Jathedaar of Akaal Takht was a Farla Dhari Nihung Singh, and in 1984 i dont remember the Jathedaar of Akaal Takht being a Farla Dhari Nihung Singh therefore his decision in excommunicating Baba Ji is void because he didnt fit the criteria of being Jatherdaar!

Akaal!

Sat Sri Akaal!