Surrey Bc Vaisakhi News On Cbc

Its' CBC what to you expect, they are the exact same copy of CNN. Always looking to make minorities in the nation look bad. rolleyes.gif

they have evidence that one of the people in pictures displayed at surrey nagar kirtan were responsible for making the bomb rolleyes.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its' CBC what to you expect, they are the exact same copy of CNN. Always looking to make minorities in the nation look bad. rolleyes.gif

they have evidence that one of the people in pictures displayed at surrey nagar kirtan were responsible for making the bomb rolleyes.gif

If CBC's has evidence that makes him a terrorist, eh? So anything that CBC's says go. Pleaseeeeeee. I think Talwinder Singh Parmar was a great man. So what CBC is going to arrest me for that. Give me a break. rolleyes.gif

If CBC's has evidence that makes him a terrorist, eh? So anything that CBC's says go. Pleaseeeeeee. I think Talwinder Singh Parmar was a great man. So what CBC is going to arrest me for that. Give me a break. rolleyes.gif

LOL who said cbc had evidence, i was talking about the cops rolleyes.gif

LOL who said cbc had evidence, i was talking about the cops rolleyes.gif

Have you ever heard of false accusations? have you ever heard of making of fake evidence to use against a person? rolleyes.gif

its easy to throw around accusations especially when that person isn't here on this planet to defend themselves. JathedarTalwinder SIngh was Shaheed in 1992 and the airline was bombed in 1985...if they re so sure it was him who masterminded it, why didnt they arrest him and press charges before he died. 7 years they had to lay charges but they didn't cause they had no evidence.

cbc did'nt really say ne thing against the chardi-kalaa gur-sikh shaheeds.

only thing fuked about them was the fact that htye did'nt interview the other side. biased reporting..disgusting.

bhai sahib jathedar talwinder singh parmar is no murderer..he would give his life to save 1 or a milllion. that as the man he was and is. he lived by true rehit of guru sahib and would never killl even an innocent insect.

so ne one who believes otherwise...stfu.

The real reason why some of the press and Indian leaders make these statements

http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/india/raw.htm

The RAW and the Ministry of External Affairs are provided Rs 25 crore annually as "discretionary grants" for foreign influence operations. These funds have supported organisations fighting Sikh and Kashmiri separatists in the UK, Canada and the US. An extensive network of Indian operatives is controlled by the Indian Embassy in Washington DC. The Indian embassy's covert activities are reported to include the infitration of US long distance telephone carriers by Indian operatives, with access to all kinds of information, to r blackmail relatives of US residents living in India. In 1996 an Indian diplomat was implicated in a scandal over illegal funding of political candidates in the US. Under US law foreign nationals are prohibited from contributing to federal elections. The US District Court in Baltimore sentenced Lalit H Gadhia, a naturalised US citizen of Indian origin, to three months imprisonment. Gadhia had confessed that he worked as a conduit between the Indian Embassy and various Indian-American organisations for funnelling campaign contributions to influence US lawmakers. Over $46,000 from the Indian Embassy was distributed among 20 Congressional candidates. The source of the cash used by Gadhia was Devendra Singh, a RAW official assigned to the Indian Embassy in Washington. Illicit campaign money received in 1995 went to Democratic candidates including Sens. Charles S. Robb (D-Va.), Paul S. Sarbanes (D -Md.) and Reps. Benjamin L. Cardin (D-Md.) and Steny H. Hoyer (D-Md.).

They are ''terrorist' groups because those cretins in indai have labelled then so. They WERE not terrorists. Is Mandela one? no he's praised hte world over and is even going to have a statue in Trafalgar Square!!

We should do it more and more at lease we're getting under the skins of those hideous animals in indai who kill Sikhs.

Hope to see it spreading like wildfire.

CBC should do more research into the stories they air on TV. they just report info they get from biased people.

Everyone should read the book Soft Target by Zuhair Kashmeri, an editor at the Toronto Globe and Mail, and Brian McAndrew an editor at the Toronto Star. I was able to download a Pdf version on the web a couple of months back, i can't find it now.

If i'm not mistaken, when the only Nagar Kirtan we had was in Vancouver; I remember seeing floats with pictures of shaheeds on them. No one had a problem with them then.

My only question to the RCMP, CSIS and the Indian Gov is, that if Babbar Khalsa and ISYF are Terrorists. Then Proove IT. Show us facts. CSIS should open all there confedential files they are not disclosing to the Air India Inquiry and get to the bottom of it.

I know that the Indian Gov stance is biased so of course they will label these groups terrorists.