Did I Get Hustled?

Guest scotland sikh

Guest scotland sikh

Im writing from scotland. We got a newsagent here and every once in a while some random singh comes to our shop and shows us me a picture of poor children in punjab and sayes he is collectiong money for them so I always give them money because its for the children right?

But it made me think that if these random singh's are lying and keep the money for themselves. Once he told me 2 write a name of any flower on a piece of paper and went on 2 say things like ur very lucky and two gilrs r interested in u and tried 2 make out he knew into my future etc. By the end of it he asked named the flower i wrote on the piece of paper and it was a rose. That naturally comes 2 ur mind right when ur asked 2 name a flower? Lol Nway has anyone else had a simlar experience?

Guest Guest
Im writing from scotland. We got a newsagent here and every once in a while some random singh comes to our shop and shows us me a picture of poor children in punjab and sayes he is collectiong money for them so I always give them money because its for the children right?

But it made me think that if these random singh's are lying and keep the money for themselves. Once he told me 2 write a name of any flower on a piece of paper and went on 2 say things like ur very lucky and two gilrs r interested in u and tried 2 make out he knew into my future etc. By the end of it he asked named the flower i wrote on the piece of paper and it was a rose. That naturally comes 2 ur mind right when ur asked 2 name a flower? Lol Nway has anyone else had a simlar experience?

A dude who looked like a Singh (Pagh/Beard) approached me at Camdem Market in London. He randomly went on about what he could tell about my furture etc and then wrote something on a piece of paper, screwed it up and gave it me to hold. He asked me to name a flower and I said orchid, he asks again and I said lotus and so he writes them down along with rose, he then crossed out the flowers I said and left rose, when I opened the paper he gave me it had rose written on it and he was going on about how he is psychic even though what he just did had nothing to show for it (I assume he was expecting me to say rose). He then asked lets go a have a coffe while he tells me more about my fututre but my friend and I made up excuses about having to catch a train and got out of there. Some well dodgy people out there!

hahahah same thing happened to me here in the west midlands like early 2005, the rose thing as well hahah an he played other number tricks as well and he told me some kala liked me loool and that i was going to marry some rich businessman, it was weird because he could name people from my life etc and then he suggested he could tell me the winning lottery numbers if i gave him money, how ironic, i was like mate if you could tell me that then you could play the lottery and win the money for yourself. rolleyes.gif

emiiiiiiiiii, is best to ignore these sort of folk!! :TH:

OMG a guy like that came upto me and started showing me pictures of children and saying he needed money to help them.............then he got worried when i was about to punch him......then he goes juggie paid why wont you? and then i chased him and while i was chasing him i couldnt stop laughing LOL.gif just one of the funniest things thats happened to me LOL.gif

na see something happened with my sisters in a bank a year back

mother was at the bank and my 2 sisters were sitting down and a lady comes and starts asking to look at their hands and forhead and she says your name is this and your name is that and she guessed their right names :@

then she went onto saying one of them is brighter than the other and some other stuff, now the scary bit was where it was all true :umm:

dont think she went as far as marrying kaaley lol

na see something happened with my sisters in a bank a year back

mother was at the bank and my 2 sisters were sitting down and a lady comes and starts asking to look at their hands and forhead and she says your name is this and your name is that and she guessed their right names :umm:

then she went onto saying one of them is brighter than the other and some other stuff, now the scary bit was where it was all true

DDUUUHHHHHHH rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

names are easy, she might have asked someone or something. can't believe people fall for this kinda stuff man :@