Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

BTW barjinder & hawk,

I forgot to ask,

Delhi Takht te baithegi aap guru di fauj;

Chattar jhoolenge sees par bohat hovegi mauj!

Is that gurbani ??

If it is, then please give me page no.

Thanks in advance

Dear brother these lines r part of DOHRA after the ARDASA these lines comes before the RAJ KAREGA KHALSA these lines were deleted by MAHANTS WHO WERE CONTROLLING GURDWARAS at times British occupation to please their new masters after 1947 these lines were not included to please Indian rulers.These lines are part of our daily prayer. WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in punjab the majority ov ppl dont even want khalistan. why? its cus they dont even kno wat it is to be sikh cus they hav lost there sikhi. no1 givs a crap cus they get taught a distorted version of sikhi. attack taht problem. remembering 1984 is good but if in the future there are no sikhs to remember it no1 will care. wat need to be attcked are those in punjab who will distort sikhi and they youth off punjab need to be shown wat sikhi is. murking off badal wudnt be a bad start, but more needs to be done. wats the point in having a land for the khalsa if there is no khalsa to occupy it. truthfully i think we need to setup sikh instituins from her to teach the youth wat sikhi is then the rest will follow. but its long.

The Ardās cannot be found within the pages of the Guru Granth Sahib because it is a continually changing devotional text that has evolved over time in order for it to encompass the feats, accomplishments, and feelings of all generations of Sikhs within its lines. Taking the various derivation of the word Ardās into account, the basic purpose of this prayer is an appeal to Waheguru for his protection and care, as well as being a plea for the welfare and prosperity of all mankind, and a means for the Sikhs to thank Waheguru for all that he has done.

SO THIS MEANS ARDAS ISN'T GURBANI

WE CAN CHANGE IT WHENEVER WE WANT

I MEAN LIKE WE CAN ADD ABOUT KHALISTAN AND 1984 SHAHEED SINGHS

The Ardās cannot be found within the pages of the Guru Granth Sahib because it is a continually changing devotional text that has evolved over time in order for it to encompass the feats, accomplishments, and feelings of all generations of Sikhs within its lines. Taking the various derivation of the word Ardās into account, the basic purpose of this prayer is an appeal to Waheguru for his protection and care, as well as being a plea for the welfare and prosperity of all mankind, and a means for the Sikhs to thank Waheguru for all that he has done.

Yes brother it can be changed and by adding lines RAJ KAREGA KHALSA KHALISTAN HAS BEEN ADDED BY TIMES OF GURU JI. SHAEEDS NAMES CAN ALSO BE ADDED.

Yes brother it can be changed and by adding lines RAJ KAREGA KHALSA KHALISTAN HAS BEEN ADDED BY TIMES OF GURU JI. SHAEEDS NAMES CAN ALSO BE ADDED.

Then why does it hurt barjinder if i add Delhi takh te baithegi khalistani fauj?????????

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We have been discussing about khalistan for many years now... But, Indian government is not at all concered about giving sikhs their separate nation... The purpose of this thread is to fasten our efforts for getting khalistan... indian government is just forgetting it... we people are doing parchar about khalistan on net through various websites... but, no one of us is speaking about khalistan freely in india... and in this way, we are losing our rights... i think now is time to do something , otherwise , it will be too late for sikhs to act... i ask all of you to give your opinions on what next step we should take in this direction... i think now we should stop saving ourself from indian government and we should speak freely for khalistan... or adopt bhagat singh policy... i mean, throw a fuki bomb and start shouting " khalistan zindabad" so that we can re-activate this struggle. i may be wrong in this method....but something has to be done ifffff we really want khalistan or is it going to be a virtual state....?

Please reply

gurfateh ji

[/quote

everyones all talk about khalistan but no action your right its ALWAYS gna be a virtual state nothing else