Baba Deep Singh

I think you all are pathetic, having such a high Bhagati and Naam Simran, you can do anything! and to add to this point you are really testing how strong is Naam Simran, try it and find out, thats what all the puran Gursihs did like Baba Deep Singh and Taru Singh Ji!

I hail and salute before them!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one i questioning them bhai tarru singh baba deep singh are gems of sikh panth .... what why we need false stuff to promote sikh panths gems .... bhai tarru singh jis shaheedi can be seen in various granths ... all state that due to the kalla of guru sahib the blades of the nais became khunde ... and they didnt worked .... not even a single granth claims hairs became iron threads .... u can only see them in books written in 1930s and later .... but do we need such things ????

few months back i was listen to katha of dhadriyan walle sant he claimed that when nais brought ustre to bhai tarru singhs hairs sparks came out of them .... what is this going on .... adding masala to things ....

maybe we need abit more faith?

if you tell a hindu hw can u put a elphant head on a human body or somethnig they will argue to the death that you can because they have faith that it happened.

but we seem to like to want proof all the time and maybe lack faith

why cant the two sides of the arguments just respect each others views

instead of getting into the nitty gritty

no one i questioning them bhai tarru singh baba deep singh are gems of sikh panth .... what why we need false stuff to promote sikh panths gems .... bhai tarru singh jis shaheedi can be seen in various granths ... all state that due to the kalla of guru sahib the blades of the nais became khunde ... and they didnt worked .... not even a single granth claims hairs became iron threads .... u can only see them in books written in 1930s and later .... but do we need such things ????

few months back i was listen to katha of dhadriyan walle sant he claimed that when nais brought ustre to bhai tarru singhs hairs sparks came out of them .... what is this going on .... adding masala to things ....

Re the above sakhi of Bhai Taru Singh I've personally never heard of.

Please elaborate on your opinion about Baba Deep Singh (the topic at hand) without drawing comparisons

I 100% believe that Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji fought with his head in his hand.

God is so beyond anything we could ever imagine. I honestly think that someone as great as Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji, with the power of God can be beyond science. Put another way, do you think that a close servant of God, a brahmgyani, knower of everything, would be restricted by what us manmukhs would class as the laws of science.

Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji stopped the boulder thrown down the hill by Wali Qandhar at what is now known as 'Panja Sahib'. The boulder has Guru Nanak Dev Ji's handprint on it. Is this scientifically possible? No. Did it happen? Yes... My Guru is beyond science.

Just as I have said in my earlier post, I couldnt find the right words and my fellow Khalsa here has given words to what I felt like saying "My Guru is beyond Science". It is a question of faith and understanding which is the real question , not THIS ISNT SCIENTFICALLY POSSIBLE..

If I said anything wrong, May my Guru forgive me - Waheguru

Guest Dancing Warrior

Science and The Great Divine thinking work perfectly together. Where does dark matter and energy come from? Its just that we as people have set the limitations of what’s acceptable, where the lines drawn, if it doesn’t reach my conclusion it must be wrong.

The reality is if we truly study how Baba Deep Singh “Lived” we can understand how he died. The problem has always been “if it doesn’t reach the conclusion I want it must be wrong”