Baba Deep Singh

Guest Narinder Singh

Dont mix science with Sikhi my friends, science is always changing, the truth is eternal.

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji was definately capable of fighting with his head in hand, theres no doubt about that.

And as for Shaheed Bhai Taru Singh Ji, also keep in mind that he lived for weeks after having his head scalped, wheres your science now?

Fateh.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
Dont mix science with Sikhi my friends, science is always changing, the truth is eternal.

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji was definately capable of fighting with his head in hand, theres no doubt about that.

And as for Shaheed Bhai Taru Singh Ji, also keep in mind that he lived for weeks after having his head scalped, wheres your science now?

Fateh.

Science changes continuously to find the “absolute answer” as I state in my signature

“Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe - a spirit vastly superior to that of man"

Albert Einstein

However even its no match for a inflexible, ridged mind, that’s just pure ego ignorance. You may wish to look up the flower of life. A symbol associated with science. However The symbol is found in all ancient cultures and faiths through out the world. The "Flower of Life" can be found in all major religions of the world. In Egypt, the source of all the monotheistic religions, the "Flower of Life" can be found in the ancient Temple of Abydos. In Israel it can be found in ancient synagogues in the Galilee and in Mesada. The "Flower of Life" contains the patterns of creation as they emerged from the "Great Void". Everything is made from the Creator's thought.

From the Americas to Asia. It was also discovered on the flooring of the Hari Madir sahib in the 90’s. When inquiries were made in to its origins the authorities at the Hari Mandir sahib said it was a pretty design! What great mind we have amongst us.

Here is my Science

http://www.floweroflife.org/folindia.htm

Akaal

"Sikh History - Published 2099

The great warriors of the Sikh Kingdoms of Handsworth, engaged in a ferocious battle in the mehdaan of Handsworth Park with the evil Mahants of Smethwiclk Gurdwara. One Bali Soorma by the name of Baba Flanna Singh unsheathed his 70ft Gatka soti, as he did his vaar on the malesh, the bamboo soti magically turned into steel, flames exploded from the blade, there was thunder and lightning cracking in the April skies. As the Rehitvaan Khalsa, got into the flow of his "penthra" he took the flamming soti behind his back and cut his own foot off, BUT KHALSA JI!!! THIS MAHAYODHA DIDNT LIE DOWN, HE CARRIED ON.

The other Singhs became fearful, their best Gatkabaj had his foot cut off, they started screaming "quick the police are coming!! RUN!!!", this jatti tappi khalsa didnt listen, he did mool mantar jaap and his foot grew back!!! (vaheguroo). Baba Flanna Singh sat down on the floor in the midst of the fight and did a 108 Japji Sahibs to thank Vaheguroo for his new foot, and then got back up to finish his flamming soti strike. When the vaar struck the body of the Mahant, it cut through his body like a Kirpan through Krah Parshaad. Weak cries of "bolehhhhhhhhh so nihaal" were heard in the distance from the fleeing singhs.

(Overhyped Sikh History Volume 2 - Coming Soon)

tongue.gif

Gurbar Akaal Ji .....You crack me up!! That was great.....I was loving it can’t wait for the second part! :nihungsmile:

Although the arguments are strong, you do have to remember when Vaheguru bless an individual that one person will have the strength to do un-limitless deeds. In most religions you will hear of amazing and sometime unbelievable acts of god through one person. Baba Deep Singh Ji was truly an amazing Sikh and his seva was his salvation. Within this life you can achieve the same grace given by vaheguru but most Sikhs like me are lost in Maya and this is the reason why most people will not believe the ithass of what happened on that day. One day I hope you meet some so spiritually connected they will show you a small ounce of the true power from vaheguru as they did me.

Its not about belief, its about truth. it did happen and that is the truth, if people choose not to take the truth then they must also know that they are mistaken.

and it can be explained scieintificaly, i have a rough idea about it, but i think its disrespectful and i am not worthy of being able to explain such events, also the possibility of me being wrong in HOW it happened, but u gota trust in that it did happen!.

i would do injustice to Baba Deep Singh and i would be a fool to try and explain how God, the creator of the UNIVERSE allowed baba deep singh to fight with head on his palm.

we as humans have a limited understanding, and we spend billions of ££s on sciences all over the world and are constantly discovering new things, some things we still can explain. and the guru has also told us that we cannot even define akaal purakhs hukam because it is so vast. just try to think, if god can create anything, as is the most powerful beyond all reasonable doubt, im sure he can allow this amazing event to happen.

from akal purakh residing inside his body, and the shakti of the shabad guru residing in every atom of his body, this Khalsa, who is a warrior of akaal purakh is capable of doing anything, putting it very simply, God can create and destroy, if we believe in this then we know anything is possible

You could do this stuff if you did enough Bhagti of Maharaj.

no doubt a bani rasia could, but guru sahib has also taught us to live in bhana of akaal purkh. stay with in human limits. just a lil something to keep in mind.