Men Convicted Over Uk Bomb Plot

Jassi Kaur

i got this from the bbc news online

five men have been convicted of a bomb plot linked to al-Qaeda that could have killed hundreds of people in Britain.

one of them on his profile it says he converted a sikh girl so he could marry her :sady:

wake pple wake up

pls check it out guys

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6195914.stm

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL wake up

what you think your Sikh brothers been talking you lot for the last few good years? Sikh girls need to form an organisation to counter the grooming by these dirty hell dwelling islamic guys. ALL muslim guys (unless they are free-thinking) have the same perverted islamic ideology embedded into them, from early age.... you can't blame them entirely if their mind is still stuck in 7th century.

Profile: Jawad Akbar

Five men have been convicted of conspiring to cause explosions in Britain. One of the men was Jawad Akbar.

_42674039_akbar203.jpg

-Born Pakistan, 20 June 1983

-Moved to Italy as a child, father worked in the wine industry

-Moved to Crawley, West Sussex, aged eight

-Student at Brunel University, Uxbridge, north-west London, studying mathematics, technology and design.

-While at university he worked part-time at Gatwick Airport and had clearance for working airside

-Met a Sikh woman who converted to Islam so they could marry (hopefully she'll now have realised the errors of her ways and reverted back to the Sikh faith)

-Step-cousin, Nabeel Hussain, a co-defendant who was found not guilty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6149788.stm

GOD his an ugly b@stard why do women find guys like this attractive whats wrong with a SINGH!!!!!!!!..................lol.................she converted for him now his locked up for life................i bet this women is SO PATHETIC now that the sh!t has hit the fan shes gonna come crying back and say she is a sikh now LOL.gif

-Student at Brunel University, Uxbridge, north-west London, studying mathematics, technology and design.

-While at university he worked part-time at Gatwick Airport and had clearance for working airside

-Met a Sikh woman who converted to Islam so they could marry (hopefully she'll now have realised the errors of her ways and reverted back to the Sikh faith)

Wow.

And they say we are prejudiced when we warn them of the risks of converting to Islam.

LOL wake up

what you think your Sikh brothers been talking you lot for the last few good years? Sikh girls need to form an organisation to counter the grooming by these dirty hell dwelling islamic guys. ALL muslim guys (unless they are free-thinking) have the same perverted islamic ideology embedded into them, from early age.... you can't blame them entirely if their mind is still stuck in 7th century.

Profile: Jawad Akbar

Five men have been convicted of conspiring to cause explosions in Britain. One of the men was Jawad Akbar.

_42674039_akbar203.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6149788.stm

respect 2 this paji

GOD his an ugly b@stard why do women find guys like this attractive whats wrong with a SINGH!!!!!!!!..................lol.................she converted for him now his locked up for life................i bet this women is SO PATHETIC now that the sh!t has hit the fan shes gonna come crying back and say she is a sikh now LOL.gif
Is it wrong of me to think that the majority of our kuriya are just thick and stupid?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry251402

is it wrong of me to assume that the majority of singhs are rude, arrogant and insensitive?

probably.

Is it wrong of me to think that the majority of our kuriya are just thick and stupid?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry251402

is it wrong of me to assume that the majority of singhs are rude, arrogant and insensitive?

probably.

no, but we keep hearing the same old cr@ppy stories again and again and its always the women.........why dont women ask these guys to convert to sikhism? if they want to be with them so badly!

no, but we keep hearing the same old cr@ppy stories again and again and its always the women.........why dont women ask these guys to convert to sikhism? if they want to be with them so badly!

i understand what you're saying, im not justifying their actions

but you've just put us all under one category.

thats not fair. we're not all like that