20 Types Of Gurdwara-goers: Which Are You?

Guest Gupt Singhni

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa Wahe guru ji ki fateh

My previous replies To the 'anonymous' poster,

Before posting may be we shud be told who the anonymous source is, hiding behind such remarks is not helpful..... Wahe guru bhalla karan anyways to the poster....

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa Wahe guru ji ki fateh

Guest peacemaker

This is the worst topic I have ever read on ss and I am offended by it so much that words can not describe it. Gupt Singhni, aren't you a bundle or surprises, eh? I don't care if you didn't create the list, but you still posted it, which means you have some responsibility. Where did you get this list from? I would love to give the person who compilied it a piece of mind!

Is this what sikhi is coming to? Ok, so if someone isn't acting how they are supposed to act in gurdwara, we make a list about them and post it on the internet, hiding behind our computers instead of going up to the said individuals and telling them to their face that you don't like how they are acting? If this is why you or anyone else goes to gurdwara, then I don't want to be in the company of that sangat.

Posting or making this despicable list is much worse than how any person may act who you have mentioned on the "20 list of gurdwara-goers". I love a nice joke, but this is just stupid and I almost feel embarrassed for you that you posted it.

i agree peacemaker, well said d_oh.gif

vaheguru, how rude and arrogant are some of these descriptions?

i know someone who once went to the Gurdwara to use the washroom facilities and that was all it took for him to embrace Sikhi, what category does he go in then

i also know some of these “wall supporters” but you know what these are the folk who are bothered to come EVERY morning be it sun, rain, ice, snow, before Maharaj Jis Parkaash to do seva in the Langar, in the washrooms and general cleaning Seva and only AFTER they have done seva for at LEAST 3 hours they take rest against a wall, i am not even worthy to beg pardon for these people, gosh, but i will apologise for them, they don’t mean to get tired, or they don’t mean to have an aching back or they don’t mean to need support because of old age, sorry, they’ll make sure the walls are free next time rolleyes.gif

and what about this dyslexic remark “See what dyslexia can do to your brains?” vaheguru, i guess you don’t know anyone who might suffer from this then for you to be able to make comments such as these!!

Vaheguru

Guest peacemaker

No, I don't feel it is a true observation and for one very good reason. Since you don't know each person's circumstances and why they do certain things, it is totally wrong to group them into different categories and then have the nerve to put them down. In a simple word, one should mind their own business.

Why do you care what anyone does in gurdwara? Why do you spend so much time trying to find faults in others, but don't take the time to see your own faults?

Did you just expect everyone here to do this when you posted it?----> d_oh.gif No way, not this time, at least not with me.

Personally, if you ask me, I feel the biggest <banned word filter activated> of them all is the one who created this so called "list", but that's just me.

Again, I ask one more time, WHO CREATED THE LIST??????????