20 Types Of Gurdwara-goers: Which Are You?

Guest Gupt Singhni

Relax guys. There's no harm in being self critical as long as that criticism leads to something positive, I also think that constant nit picking on the problems within our community can also do harm in that it creates a cynicism within Sikhi. Having said that Im sure we've seen all these types of people at the Gurdwara and no doubt we have been some of these at one point in time.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true that the meaning of gurudwara is changed.. But we will never know who goes to gurdwara for what purpose.. Gurdwaras turned out to be the gathering place mostly for religious youth, adults for social things etc... But again for sake of seriousness we shouldn't judge guru jees visitors.. We would never know whats running in their mind..

Peacemaker bruv.. take it easy.. and she never said that she agreed with it.. Though its a good way to to see whats going on in other ppl minds :@

its hilarious how this forum has changed, this same topic was posted here not long back, and people were happy just to laugh at it and move on to the next topic, now everyone just wants to fight blooody hell people if it bothers you just close the page and forget about it. Honestly you all get worked up sooo quickly

Guest Gupt Singhni

^^ I know, have a laugh.

I used to be one of the:

• people watchers
  • control fiddlers
  • the rensbhaee groupies
  • the students union
  • the not so rebelious youth

I'm sure we've all been one of them.