Sikh Attack Was 'temple Dispute'

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Papi
Wow!

I never knew singhs in UK hated monay that much? I hope SP take care some busniess since they're the only one making an impact of this whole issue. Singhs in Canada are the same too...Most of them can't fight for a cause like how monay do here in Canada. I wish I can come to UK and do some "seva" if you know what I mean.

way to generalize rolleyes.gif

i think you come across singhs that dont like you and you being a mona probly tend to think o they dont like money rolleyes.gif i have yet to meet a singh that says i hate so n so cuase he/she is a mona.

singh 1983 - evryone is just listening to someone else, whether it be the singh/singhni listenin to their jathebandi father, the mona listenin to sp supporters

y is it that when we talk about sp its always the "mona" listen, whether u r a mona, keep ur hair we r all one race, we are all brothers n sisters so y cause a divide

Wow!

I never knew singhs in UK hated monay that much? I hope SP take care some busniess since they're the only one making an impact of this whole issue. Singhs in Canada are the same too...Most of them can't fight for a cause like how monay do here in Canada. I wish I can come to UK and do some "seva" if you know what I mean.

way to generalize rolleyes.gif

i think you come across singhs that dont like you and you being a mona probly tend to think o they dont like money rolleyes.gif i have yet to meet a singh that says i hate so n so cuase he/she is a mona.

I don't want to go off topic here. So please refer to my posts in that "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?" thread.

cool?

singh 1983 - evryone is just listening to someone else, whether it be the singh/singhni listenin to their jathebandi father, the mona listenin to sp supporters

y is it that when we talk about sp its always the "mona" listen, whether u r a mona, keep ur hair we r all one race, we are all brothers n sisters so y cause a divide

Check out a thread called "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?" under Sikh politics section.

• 7 months later...

so were the shere punjab involved in the stabbing in the visaki parade

as well singh or not singh the sikhs of the shere punjab i heard did great deal of seva for the sikhs in uk by standing up against extremists and racists to protect the community.

If ppl judge them because they drink well what about maharaja ranjit singh who use to drink like crazy and he's the greatest sikh leader we had sence the time of the gurus.